+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Duration (in months) of Health Care Administration and Service Management programme at Conestoga

Doc Umer

Dec 15, 2020
Hi guys, I'm planning to apply for a 2 year programme at Conestoga College (Health Care Administration and Service Management). I would like to know:
1. If I am opting for January 2022 intake, in which month and year my course will end ? How many months vacation will I get to work full-time if I choose January Intake ?
2. And if I opt for September 2022 intake, in which month and year the course will get completed ? How many months can I work full-time if I enroll in the September Intake ?

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi guys, I'm planning to apply for a 2 year programme at Conestoga College (Health Care Administration and Service Management). I would like to know:
1. If I am opting for January 2022 intake, in which month and year my course will end ? How many months vacation will I get to work full-time if I choose January Intake ?
2. And if I opt for September 2022 intake, in which month and year the course will get completed ? How many months can I work full-time if I enroll in the September Intake ?
Assume you have the permit because chances of approval for January is low. Processing is 14 weeks. Program sequence for January 2022 intake is on the website.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Would add that it is fairly difficult to prove that this course leads to career progression of a foreign trained dentist and that this program will be beneficial in your home country that has a different healthcare system. Has your study permit been approved?

Reactions: Naturgrl