Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 July, 2005
Med's Done....
18 Nov. 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dear all,

I believe each and every post of this forum is resourceful and useful for our path finding. But now-a-days we are observing some of topics are coming repeatedly. On the otherhand, some of unrelated replies/new topic are redirected us from one to another. As a result sometimes we are losing the original topic/subject. A few members are copying their post/replies to various posts at a time. It is really bothersome and timetaking for all of us who are reading and sharing our ideas in the forum. It will be better if we consider to input our post/replies to the related topics. So that we could be able to preserve our posts for future related reference which will save our time and also will be helpful to the newbies. Before submitting a new post we can recheck with all the posts once again to find out our related topic and input the same if it is absent in the list.

We, atleast, should be more cautous to submit our fruitful topics/replies to the forum.

I shall be really sorry if the topic hurt anybody.

Thanks all.

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
New topics will get posted and your comment will go to the second page of this forum, then to the third, then to the fourth, etc, until no newbies would read this.

I don't think this is a new phenomena that new topics ask the same question. It has been happening for long I think. I can understand what you mean by someone asking a unrelated question under another topic and then will paste the same question in multiple places.

C

cchabert

I think it happens to every forum in the web, also people don;t like to read and read, it's easier just to shoot the question and see what happens.

Peace!

jtob

Feb 2, 2009
yea, some people keep asking the same questions, dont bother to search for posted answers and post it in the topics where they think the great rupeshhari is watching, just so he would answer immediately.

some are impatient and wants a direct answer immediately and get angry when you point them to the web site for them to check out.

the topic " common questions " have become the topic where they ask all kinds of common questions. the topic name should have been " Common Answers " not " Common questions " lol

New2Canada

Mar 6, 2009
i find this forum extremely useful despite the repeated questions.
thanks to all big guys like pmm, rupeshhari, leon, bobbyb, bcguys, etc.

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
yep some do get angry and some get sarcastic :(. nowadays i answer in higher proportions those questions that haven't been answered by others.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah, once you answer the same questions for a few months, most people will probably experience some sort of burnout. There seem to be a lot more ppl answering now though so if I see somebody already got a good answer, then I don't have to bother answer it too. Too bad we can't give a thumbs up on posts here.

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
thats what i am doing too. if someone else answers then i leave the topic as it is.