+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Duplicate ECA report to Ontario

Feb 12, 2018
Hi Guys,

Need your assisatnce for below query.
I had filed for OINP -HCP stream on 14th November 2017. I have received a requirement from Ontario to forward my ECA report from WES to them directly (email below). However i had already done it on 17th November from WES.

Looking forward to your support for this issue.

Dear XXXXXX,

Your Human Capital Priority application received on November 14, 2017, is currently being assessed.

In order to continue the assessment of your application, OINP requires additional information related to the following program criteria:

Education

Applicants to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program’s (OINP) Human Capital Priorities Stream or French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream are required to submit a copy of their Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report. You provided a copy of an ECA report from the World Education Service (WES).

In order to verify the results of your ECA report, we require you to authorize WES to share your ECA results with OINP. OINP requires this authorization to complete the assessment of your application. Please note that your application has not been deemed incomplete but failure to comply with this request can result in the denial of your nominee application.

To authorize WES to share the results of your ECA report you must order a duplicate of your ECA report at: https://applications.wes.org/createaccount/login/login. You must also ensure that “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT” is indicated as the recipient of the report.

If you have any specific questions about how to provide authorization to share your ECA results with OINP, please contact WES directly.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi Guys,

Need your assisatnce for below query.
I had filed for OINP -HCP stream on 14th November 2017. I have received a requirement from Ontario to forward my ECA report from WES to them directly (email below). However i had already done it on 17th November from WES.

Looking forward to your support for this issue.

Dear XXXXXX,

Your Human Capital Priority application received on November 14, 2017, is currently being assessed.

In order to continue the assessment of your application, OINP requires additional information related to the following program criteria:

Education

Applicants to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program’s (OINP) Human Capital Priorities Stream or French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream are required to submit a copy of their Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report. You provided a copy of an ECA report from the World Education Service (WES).

In order to verify the results of your ECA report, we require you to authorize WES to share your ECA results with OINP. OINP requires this authorization to complete the assessment of your application. Please note that your application has not been deemed incomplete but failure to comply with this request can result in the denial of your nominee application.

To authorize WES to share the results of your ECA report you must order a duplicate of your ECA report at: https://applications.wes.org/createaccount/login/login. You must also ensure that “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT” is indicated as the recipient of the report.

If you have any specific questions about how to provide authorization to share your ECA results with OINP, please contact WES directly.
Dead simple:

1. Login on your WES account, and click on order duplicate IRCC
2. Click on Add Recipient
3. Search for "Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program"
4. Choose the institution and type "Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, "MCIIT" in Attention
5. Remove IRCC from that list, means, you will have only one recipient to send to.
6. Click next and pay the fee. It should be less than 50 CAD $

Do tell me once you land in Canada.... :) :)

Reactions: Lc4life
Feb 12, 2018
Dead simple:

4. Choose the institution and type "Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, "MCIIT" in Attention
5. Remove IRCC from that list, means, you will have only one recipient to send to.

Problem is that I have already done this procedure. I submitted my OINP profile on 14th Nov and did the above step to forward Duplicate ECA to Ontario on 17th Nov. Still i have received requirement from Ontario.
I am planning to reorder my ECA to Ontario, but i am not sure whether it will missed again or processed.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
y
Problem is that I have already done this procedure. I submitted my OINP profile on 14th Nov and did the above step to forward Duplicate ECA to Ontario on 17th Nov. Still i have received requirement from Ontario.
I am planning to reorder my ECA to Ontario, but i am not sure whether it will missed again or processed.
try calling WES then. i guess

Piyush5767

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Dead simple:

Hi I know this thread is one year old but if someone still following it, just want an answer of my small query

I have also received the same letter from ONIP which saying:

Applicants to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program’s (OINP) Human Capital
Priorities Stream are required to submit a copy of their Educational Credential
Assessment (ECA) report. You provided a copy of an ECA report from the World
Education Service (WES).
In order to verify the results of your ECA report, we require you to authorize WES
to share your ECA results with OINP. OINP requires this authorization to
complete the assessment of your application.
To authorize WES to share the results of your ECA report you must order a duplicate of
your ECA report at: https://applications.wes.org/createaccount/login/login. You must
also ensure that “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program” is indicated as the recipient of
the report.

Yesterday, I have already sent them a duplicate copy by selecting recipient as Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program whereas I have left attention field blank is that fine, does attention field is mandatory? is the letter reach electronically to them without attention field?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi I know this thread is one year old but if someone still following it, just want an answer of my small query

Education Service (WES).
In order to verify the results of your ECA report, we require you to authorize WES
To authorize WES to share the results of your ECA report you must order a duplicate of
your ECA report at: https://applications.wes.org/createaccount/login/login. You must
also ensure that “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program” is indicated as the recipient of
the report.

Yesterday, I have already sent them a duplicate copy by selecting recipient as Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program whereas I have left attention field blank is that fine, does attention field is mandatory? is the letter reach electronically to them without attention field?
the letter will reach them electronically. if you have received an email from OINP, please send them the screenshot of WES where you have applied.

atul7799

Apr 11, 2018
know this threa

Education Service (WES).
the report.

Hello,

Could you please confirm how your query is resolved if it got solved as i am in the same situation..