+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Duplicate application problem, please help!

bl2021

Jul 3, 2021
AOR Received.
15-06-2021
Dear everyone,

I have submitted my PR Renewal Application online on the PR Portal one month ago, and the application is in the "submitted" status currently. However today I accidentally created a new PR Renewal Application in the same account and is now in the "initiated" status, I've also received an email from IRCC confirming that the application is linked to my account.

However the new application initiated was a total mistake, I don't want it to affect my original application therefore how do I close it?
I don't see any options on closing it.

Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: Cassiano

Cassiano

Dec 4, 2017
Dear everyone,

I have submitted my PR Renewal Application online on the PR Portal one month ago, and the application is in the "submitted" status currently. However today I accidentally created a new PR Renewal Application in the same account and is now in the "initiated" status, I've also received an email from IRCC confirming that the application is linked to my account.

However the new application initiated was a total mistake, I don't want it to affect my original application therefore how do I close it?

Thanks
call them, by accident they are on strike

bricksonly

Mar 18, 2018
Dear everyone,

Thanks
Leave it as it. If you don't submit, it won't affect your existing submission.