+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Due to Covid 19 ielts paper has been cancelled. How can i aplly my pnp?

Nov 18, 2019
Due to Covid 19 ielts paper has been cancelled until end of June. As I have to apply for my pnp in critical work stream in pei. How can i aplly my pnp? Can somebody help me?

coolgal

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
But it will effect me work permit which is going to expire on 31 September. @Icke
It’s unfortunate. The situation and safety is bigger than any individuals circumstances.

Check to see if there are international testing centres that are testing. I doubt it. But make sure the travel ban doesn’t affect re-entry.

Or write to MPNP and hope for some exception. These are special times, they may do something.

Good luck !

Reactions: Icke

rj0786

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
hi i got layed off and i am working PEI i was going to apply for PNP in june . i just have a question that do they count the lay off period as a experience ? and do i need to startover agian for six months once they re-open?

Reactions: Chloehuynh

Chloehuynh

Jul 24, 2018
hi i got layed off and i am working PEI i was going to apply for PNP in june . i just have a question that do they count the lay off period as a experience ? and do i need to startover agian for six months once they re-open?
Yes, i have the same question about the lay off period. Although my college has closed but i still get paid regularly as usual. waiting for the answer....