+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dubai to Canada

Muhammad Arshad Awan

Feb 19, 2019
Hi Guys I hope you all will be doing great I just need to ask you if it will be a good decision as I am planning to migrate to Canada from Dubai.
I am an Electronics Engineer and working in UAE from last five years in an IT based company.
Can someone share his experience.
Your replies will be highly appreciated.
Thank you!

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi Guys I hope you all will be doing great I just need to ask you if it will be a good decision as I am planning to migrate to Canada from Dubai.
I am an Electronics Engineer and working in UAE from last five years in an IT based company.
Can someone share his experience.
Your replies will be highly appreciated.
Thank you!
Arshad let me ask you what’s your motivation to move to Canada all the way from Dubai and away from your home by thousands of miles away?
Is it (rank it in the order of priority):
- a new passport
- a higher quality of life
- better salary and higher disposable income
- future and education for your kids

Muhammad Arshad Awan

Feb 19, 2019
Arshad let me ask you what’s your motivation to move to Canada all the way from Dubai and away from your home by thousands of miles away?
Is it (rank it in the order of priority):
- a new passport
- a higher quality of life
- better salary and higher disposable income
- future and education for your kids
Want to live with my Wife & Kids and also want become rich so that I can move back to my homeland and start some business

Last edited:

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Want to live with my Wife & Kids and also want become rich so that I can move back to my homeland and start some business
If becoming rich is one of your priorities Then Canada is not the place for you... the salary levels for jobs are less than half of what it is being offered in Dubai.
You will not be able to save a lot here in a Canada!

Last edited: