+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dubai pcc! Urgent assistance

Swati171214

Sep 12, 2019
hi everyone,

Need your advice.
I have applied for dubai pcc on 20/08/2019 and Since then its pending and status shows in progress. I tried contacting them but no response. They dont have proper answer over call and email they dont reply.

Pls help me! I m loosing time as my invitation is getting expired soon!

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
hi everyone,

Need your advice.
I have applied for dubai pcc on 20/08/2019 and Since then its pending and status shows in progress. I tried contacting them but no response. They dont have proper answer over call and email they dont reply.

Ru based in Dubai ??

AbbySijo

Nov 18, 2017
hi everyone,

Need your advice.

Hi!

If I am not mistaken, doesn't the system give you 60 days to submit all the required documents. Also, please make sure that you need to get PCC from India/any other country you lived in before getting your PCC from UAE.

Swati171214

Sep 12, 2019
Hi!

If I am not mistaken, doesn't the system give you 60 days to submit all the required documents. Also, please make sure that you need to get PCC from India/any other country you lived in before getting your PCC from UAE.
One month is already passed, I have just till 10th sep deadline to apply. And seems from their responses doesnt even gurantee that It will come before that.

Yes I have got PCC for India and Qatar as well( my current residence)

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
Nups I am based in qatar now working here. And Due to blockade between Qatar and UAE. I went to india to my fingerprints and everything and courier them as I dont have emirates ID
If you apply online it won't take more than 10days... I received mine within 3 days .

Check if you can find your Emirates ID number somewhere, like in your previous records...

Swati171214

Sep 12, 2019
If you apply online it won't take more than 10days... I received mine within 3 days .

Check if you can find your Emirates ID number somewhere, like in your previous records...
I applied Online and send them fingerprints and docs through courier.

I have never applied dear. I lived in dubai from 2010-2012 that time it wasnt mandatory to have EID. so Its not that I lost. i dont have Emirates ID. Thats why went through fingerprint process.

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
I applied Online and send them fingerprints and docs through courier.

I have never applied dear. I lived in dubai from 2010-2012 that time it wasnt mandatory to have EID. so Its not that I lost. i dont have Emirates ID. Thats why went through fingerprint process.
Oh Okies.... They have a support email address and they respond to it quickly... Try that. . .

AbbySijo

Nov 18, 2017
@Swati171214

Please see below message I saw on another thread. Hope it helps!

Jan 15, 2017 at 2:23 PM
Hi guys,

So as most people know by now, getting a PCC from UAE is much faster if done by someone on your behalf in the UAE itself and not through mail/courier. So with that in mind, does anyone know of agents located in Canada that can provide this service (I really don't have anyone I know who lives in the UAE)?

So far I've found two service providers:
1) RCTC Corp
2) Ottawa Legalization

I've heard of Genius Attestation (was mentioned in another thread by a user) but that seems to be for Indian and other Asian countries.