+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

Amaro

Jun 22, 2012
Dear friends,

I am a dubai applicant and my case is in process from 15/09/2009

I received an update and did my medical on January 2012 and waited an answer when my consultant keep telling me that he sent an enquiry but there is no answer......... then I my self - thanks to ur advices- sent case specific enquiry and they replied yesterday saying that there was a missing paper ( a schedule A forms for me and my husband with no gaps in the personal history???) and they sent an email before to my consultant but he didn't answer them..........
now the question is
I don't trust my consultant anymore so how can I change the email address at least to my email address to receive their correspondence in future?
and is there any chance to get my PPR early in July because the CHC end of year is in June 26 as I know?
Anyone has the same story and knows what is a schedule A form without gaps ?????

Appreciate any answer
thanks

olddream

Star Member
May 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SEOUL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
May 2012
bijupv007 said:
Chances are little less but VO can call u for an interview at any time of process.

Normally VO calls b4 meds for an interveiw.

Biju
Thank you very much for your reply

dhusseini

Sep 2, 2011
Amaro said:
Dear friends,

I received an update and did my medical on January 2012 and waited an answer when my consultant keep telling me that he sent an enquiry but there is no answer......... then I my self - thanks to ur advices- sent case specific enquiry and they replied yesterday saying that there was a missing paper ( a schedule A forms for me and my husband with no gaps in the personal history???) and they sent an email before to my consultant but he didn't answer them..........
now the question is
I don't trust my consultant anymore so how can I change the email address at least to my email address to receive their correspondence in future?
and is there any chance to get my PPR early in July because the CHC end of year is in June 26 as I know?
Anyone has the same story and knows what is a schedule A form without gaps ?????

Appreciate any answer
thanks

Salam Amaro,

If you have sent a case-specific inquiry through the CIC webform than you have effectively changed the contact email address to your address (the one you used to communicate with them). This is just for the time being though, because if your consultant sends another case specific inquiry on your behalf, I believe THEIR email will again become the contact email.

I cannot post links here, but this is the text you get for the consent and disclaimer you have to agree to to use the web form:

" By supplying your email address (in your enquiry or previously in your application), you have initiated an email communication with CIC. By this action, you have authorized CIC to use the email address provided by you for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case. When you supply your email address to CIC, it is also understood that you are aware that this channel may not be a secure channel. CIC is not liable for the electronic disclosure of personal information to a third party where CIC has taken reasonable means to ensure the identity of the party. CIC is also not liable for the misuse of this information by a third party."

I hear what you're saying about your consultant. Personally, we had originally started with an immigration consultant, but when we reached a stage where we didn't "trust them" to do things properly we basically wrote to CIC with the form to cancel their status as representative, and changed the contact address and email to our address. That brought us peace of mind. It wasn't a nice feeling to have an incompetent consultant handling our case.

Think things over, and decide which course of action would give you the most peace of mind.

Wish you the best of luck in your application.

dhusseini

Sep 2, 2011
Amaro said:
Dear friends,

now the question is

Appreciate any answer
thanks

Regarding schedule A without gaps. That would refer to dates. We got the same request by email asking us to resubmit schedule A without any gaps in dates. This was the exact wording:

"the Schedule A forms must be accurately completed up to date and should not show any gaps in dates. The forms can be downloaded from our website "

carefore

Jan 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2009
Doc's Request.
December, 2009
AOR Received.
March, 2010
Med's Request
28-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
26-Apr-2012, newborn July-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 - 22-10-2012, PPR-2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Got the same request by email.

dhusseini said:
Regarding schedule A without gaps. That would refer to dates. We got the same request by email asking us to resubmit schedule A without any gaps in dates. This was the exact wording:

"the Schedule A forms must be accurately completed up to date and should not show any gaps in dates. The forms can be downloaded from our website "

mats

Nov 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2011
AOR Received.
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
18-03-2012
Passport Req..
Sent 19-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
12-July-2012
Hi all once clarifications,goods to follow is a list that comes by shipping agency or is it the list of things which I will bring next time when I come ?

cutenut

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Amaro said:
Dear friends,

now the question is

Appreciate any answer
thanks
dont trust on consultants... my consultant was SEN Immigration but they ran away from Dubai so I requested CHC London to send all the communication directly to me... so better change it now or yr file can be rejected if u wont provide information to them on time... btw who is yr consultant PREMIER??

Omoelle

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
1/2/12...... submitted 10/2/12
AOR Received.
24/5/10 in process:7/12/11, started processing: 18/4/12
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
26/5/10
Med's Request
18/06/2012
Med's Done....
18/07/2012
Passport Req..
10/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
29/10/12
LANDED..........
9/12/12
cutenut said:
dont trust on consultants... my consultant was SEN Immigration but they ran away from Dubai so I requested CHC London to send all the communication directly to me... so better change it now or yr file can be rejected if u wont provide information to them on time... btw who is yr consultant PREMIER??

hi,
SEN was in Nigeria too, and i he handled my application him,( paid him fully ) recently he lockedup his office and all communications was via mail, even when i had update request from my VO , he sent it down and asked me to comply which i did and copied him, now he sent me a mail this wk.

find below
Please find attached the email from CHC Accra. Your files are on the road to approval.
Kindly note the instructions below.
Also, please note that we have been processing your file since 2007.
We had re-filed for you in 2010 as well.
Since various updates are need, and the for the payment of international courier expenses, please remit CAD$1,000 as fees. we have attached the Banking Information.
We will be able to send you the medicals to you.
Best wishes,
Sumit Sen

this was also in the mail he forwarded to me bt no medical attachment

Date: 18-06-2012

File: Bxxxxxxxx [SW1]

namesxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SEN IMMIGRATION: THE INTN'L IMMIGRATION
FIRM, 1920 ELLESMERE ROAD, SUITE 209
TORONTO, ON M1H 2V6
CANADA

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada, received on 23-03-2010.

In order to continue the processing of your application, we require the following information/documentation:

* Updated Nigerian police certificates for you and your spouse. These must include the fingerprints page used to obtain the police certificates, if applicable.

* Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (for current fees, please consult: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp)

* Please complete medical examinations as per the instructions which were posted to you on 18-06-2012. For a list of accredited doctors, please consult http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx

If we have not received a response from you WITHIN 60 DAYS of the date of this letter, your application will be assessed based on the information available on file, which may result in a refusal of your application. If your application is refused, you will be able to reapply, but you will be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. Any new application will be assessed according to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations in force at the time that the new application is submitted.

Regards,

Immigration Section

i have sent him a letter that am not owing him( with evidence) and he shld pls send the medical forms, find below is response

Dear xxxxxxxxxx,
Please understand that SEN Toronto has not yet received your medicals in the post.

These were sent in the post yesterday – 18 June 2012 from Accra, and should take 2-3 weeks time to reach our office. Today is 19 June 2012 and we have not yet received it.

Therefore, there is no blackmail of any sort. You are misunderstanding the whole issue.
Quote from CIC Email Below

Please complete medical examinations as per the instructions which were posted to you on 18-06-2012. For a list of accredited doctors, please consult http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx.

Also, please note that all the forms have to updated and validated, since all forms have been changed.

This is the standard process for all the clients who are getting approved from Nigeria and all other embassies.

This means that there is a lot of work which needs to be done all over again.

Thus is the need for the additional fees of CAD$1,000 to cover our costs.

Best wishes,
Sumit Sen

please advise .

thanks for the prompt solution

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Hi omoelle,

Please remove him from attorney.

Take the charge & inform CIC to remove him from authorised representative.

Do medical & send report directly to ur VO.

Regards
Cool

Omoelle

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
1/2/12...... submitted 10/2/12
AOR Received.
24/5/10 in process:7/12/11, started processing: 18/4/12
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
26/5/10
Med's Request
18/06/2012
Med's Done....
18/07/2012
Passport Req..
10/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
29/10/12
LANDED..........
9/12/12
Thanks cool guy,

he hasn't sent the medical forms yet, so I couldn't go to d DR,

How do I get anoda forms ?

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
Amaro said:
Dear friends,

now the question is

Appreciate any answer
thanks

Hi

You can remove the Consultant by sending a letter to CHC and giving the new contact details with ur email ID.

Schedule A = IMM 5669E foam

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.PDF

In tht point 7 - Education and point 8 - Personal History (since the age of 18 or for the last 10 years whichever comes first) need to be filled for u and husband without any gaps (if u didnt study or work during a specific time , u need to mention tht clearly)

Good Luck

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Omoelle said:
Thanks cool guy,

he hasn't sent the medical forms yet, so I couldn't go to d DR,

How do I get anoda forms ?
Hi Omoelle,

If u already removed the consutant b4, u can send a mail to CHC and ask for the meds form. If No, still u can send a letter to CHc mentioning tht u are removing the consultant with reasons, give the new contact details and request them to send the meds to tht address.

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
mats said:
Hi all once clarifications,goods to follow is a list that comes by shipping agency or is it the list of things which I will bring next time when I come ?
Goods to follow list has all items tht ur going to bring to canada - means both by shipping agency and self

Biju