Passport Req..
12-OCTOBER-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26-OCTOBER-2011
LANDED..........
with gold blessings very soon 2012
soby said:
Hi Guys,
So this the Day for which I waited for soooo long. well at last I hold my passport with the Canadian Immigrant visa stamped on it.!!!!!! Finding it so hard to believe its REAL!!!!! Thank God.... :) :) :) :) :) :)
Here end an important phase of the journey to the dream and start another.
I just collected my passport today from the DHL Counter at Airport Terminal II.. (thank you "Vink" for taking the pain for me much appreciated brother.)

My visa was stamped on 19th Oct 2011
E-case still shows in Process (Your application was reviewed and we started processing on June 2, 2010)
Rgds
Soby
[/quote

congrats Its party time Dear :p

Best of luck

Regards
harsha

soby

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 15, 2009
Doc's Request.
Oct 30, 2009
AOR Received.
Feb18, 2010
File Transfer...
Nov 3, 2009
Med's Request
March 4, 2011
Med's Done....
March 19 & 26, 2011
Interview........
Jan 30, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 15, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 19, 2011 (PP Submitted on 13/10 received on 20/10)
LANDED..........
March 2, 2012
harshanimrani said:
soby said:
Hi Guys,
So this the Day for which I waited for soooo long. well at last I hold my passport with the Canadian Immigrant visa stamped on it.!!!!!! Finding it so hard to believe its REAL!!!!! Thank God.... :) :) :) :) :) :)
Here end an important phase of the journey to the dream and start another.
I just collected my passport today from the DHL Counter at Airport Terminal II.. (thank you "Vink" for taking the pain for me much appreciated brother.)

My visa was stamped on 19th Oct 2011
E-case still shows in Process (Your application was reviewed and we started processing on June 2, 2010)
Rgds
Soby
congrats Its party time Dear :p

Best of luck

Regards
harsha
Thanks Harsha.

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
wenstumped said:
Dear All,

I just wanted to say that I received my passport with the visas today!!!! God is great! Thank you all for your help and support and I pray that everyone gets their dreams to come true at the earliest!!!!

Congrats Wendy..!! so you will be totally ready and excited to celebrate the XMAS and NEW YEAR in our beautiful country CANADA.

All the best for ahead.

Cheers..

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
Hi Soby and Wendy, pls recheck the CORPS and check the data. Be sure that everything is correct on it.

Below is one post of a member who had a very bad landing experiance due to an error in his CORP.

I left for Vancouver, BC on the 9th of October from Miami to Seattle, and than to Vancouver. Everything went fine on the US side I did my exit registration, since I was on H-1B visa; I had to go thru the whole process.
Took a Flight same day from Seattle to Vancouver, landed in BC at 8 pm. Went to Immigration waited for my turn, Visa officer asked me how can I help you, I said I'm here to process my Landing as an Immigrant.
She was very nice and polite , she asked me 3 usual questions!

Have you ever been arrested?
Have you ever been denied entry to Canada?
And one more question which I can't recall right now. My answers to all the questions were “NO”.

Then we both continued talking about general stuff, she said Tim Horton's coffee is better I said naaaa Starbucks is better, and we laughed and cracked jokes, she than asked me how much money I had on me I said $ 13,000 all in travelers checks... she took my word, and we kept on having an amusing conversation.

Here's the climax!

She took a look at my COPR, and asked what my date of birth is; I told her my date of birth! She asked me again and told her the same thing again, then she says well Sir your COPR says another date of birth, I'm like what? she says yes, and asked me to have a seat, she went back to her office came back in 20 min looked something on her computer and said to me this isn't good, I'm like what do you mean she said well your passport has your birth date that you are telling me, but your COPR has a different date. I said now what? she went back to her office came out after 30 mins, and said I'm giving you a form for further examination, she held my passport and my COPR and said sorry sir I can't grant you a landed immigrant status at this moment, and on the form she wrote that I have to report to the Airport immigration on the 15th of October, and if I don't show up then she will issue a warrant for my arrest.
Guys I'm not kidding I literally pissed in my pants... I'm like this is not happening someone kick me or slap me so I can come outta this nightmare, but it was for real..

She said two things..

She will have to get it sorted out with the LA consulate, where the visa was issued, if it just a clerical error than there's no problem, but if this is the date that the visa officer is been taking from day first than probably my background checks were done on a wrong birth date, and I'm not the person who should be here. That's it she made me sign the papers and said you have 5 days, and hopefully by 15th she will get this thing straighten out either I'll stay or go back.

Next day I called my attorney, and explained the whole situation, gave them the visa officer name, and told them please look in to this. After 30 mins I received a call from the attorney's office and was told that they are calling the LA consulate right now, and hopefully will hear something by end of the day. Well after and hour and a half I received a call from the attorneys office again, telling me that they have managed to talk to one their associates in the consulate and got in touch with the Immigration Program Manager, after checking my file, they found out that back in Jan visa officer stuck a note on my file “ to update the system with my correct birth date, and that LA consulate acknowledged that it was a error from there side, and nothing to worry about, they have already called the immigration at Vancouver International Airport and cleared my name.

So today 14th of October, I received a call on my cell phone from the Visa officer at the port of entry saying that everything has been straighten out from LA consulate and that I can come today before 5pm at the airport to complete my Landing.....

Guys Guys Guys I request all of you please check you COPR 2000 times before you making your landing check every little piece of information so that no one has to go thru what I did 4 sleepless nights, stress, worry and disappointment.

One more thing yes it is not important to have a lawyer to file for Canadian Immigration, but times like these lawyers play a big role I mean I can't thank my attorney's office for the prompt action his office took to help me here.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/my-landing-ordeal-pls-read-and-learn-from-it-t6035.0.html;msg16769#msg16769

So please be sure that everything is OK.
And thanks to member BEST PAL, who had shared this with me before my landing.

Cheers...

soby

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 15, 2009
Doc's Request.
Oct 30, 2009
AOR Received.
Feb18, 2010
File Transfer...
Nov 3, 2009
Med's Request
March 4, 2011
Med's Done....
March 19 & 26, 2011
Interview........
Jan 30, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 15, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
March 2, 2012
SATDXB said:
Hi Soby and Wendy, pls recheck the CORPS and check the data. Be sure that everything is correct on it.

Below is one post of a member who had a very bad landing experiance due to an error in his CORP.
I left for Vancouver, BC on the 9th of October from Miami to Seattle, and than to Vancouver. Everything went fine on the US side I did my exit registration, since I was on H-1B visa; I had to go thru the whole process.
Took a Flight same day from Seattle to Vancouver, landed in BC at 8 pm. Went to Immigration waited for my turn, Visa officer asked me how can I help you, I said I'm here to process my Landing as an Immigrant.
She was very nice and polite , she asked me 3 usual questions!

Have you ever been arrested?
Have you ever been denied entry to Canada?
And one more question which I can't recall right now. My answers to all the questions were “NO”.

Then we both continued talking about general stuff, she said Tim Horton's coffee is better I said naaaa Starbucks is better, and we laughed and cracked jokes, she than asked me how much money I had on me I said $ 13,000 all in travelers checks... she took my word, and we kept on having an amusing conversation.
Here's the climax!
She took a look at my COPR, and asked what my date of birth is; I told her my date of birth! She asked me again and told her the same thing again, then she says well Sir your COPR says another date of birth, I'm like what? she says yes, and asked me to have a seat, she went back to her office came back in 20 min looked something on her computer and said to me this isn't good, I'm like what do you mean she said well your passport has your birth date that you are telling me, but your COPR has a different date. I said now what? she went back to her office came out after 30 mins, and said I'm giving you a form for further examination, she held my passport and my COPR and said sorry sir I can't grant you a landed immigrant status at this moment, and on the form she wrote that I have to report to the Airport immigration on the 15th of October, and if I don't show up then she will issue a warrant for my arrest.
Guys I'm not kidding I literally pissed in my pants... I'm like this is not happening someone kick me or slap me so I can come outta this nightmare, but it was for real..
She said two things..
She will have to get it sorted out with the LA consulate, where the visa was issued, if it just a clerical error than there's no problem, but if this is the date that the visa officer is been taking from day first than probably my background checks were done on a wrong birth date, and I'm not the person who should be here. That's it she made me sign the papers and said you have 5 days, and hopefully by 15th she will get this thing straighten out either I'll stay or go back.
Next day I called my attorney, and explained the whole situation, gave them the visa officer name, and told them please look in to this. After 30 mins I received a call from the attorney's office and was told that they are calling the LA consulate right now, and hopefully will hear something by end of the day. Well after and hour and a half I received a call from the attorneys office again, telling me that they have managed to talk to one their associates in the consulate and got in touch with the Immigration Program Manager, after checking my file, they found out that back in Jan visa officer stuck a note on my file “ to update the system with my correct birth date, and that LA consulate acknowledged that it was a error from there side, and nothing to worry about, they have already called the immigration at Vancouver International Airport and cleared my name.
So today 14th of October, I received a call on my cell phone from the Visa officer at the port of entry saying that everything has been straighten out from LA consulate and that I can come today before 5pm at the airport to complete my Landing.....
Guys Guys Guys I request all of you please check you COPR 2000 times before you making your landing check every little piece of information so that no one has to go thru what I did 4 sleepless nights, stress, worry and disappointment.
One more thing yes it is not important to have a lawyer to file for Canadian Immigration, but times like these lawyers play a big role I mean I can't thank my attorney's office for the prompt action his office took to help me here.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/my-landing-ordeal-pls-read-and-learn-from-it-t6035.0.html;msg16769#msg16769
So please be sure that everything is OK.
And thanks to member BEST PAL, who had shared this with me before my landing.
Cheers...
Thanks buddy for sharing the story. Its alarming but still very helpful
rgds
Soby

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
wenstumped said:
Dear All,

I just wanted to say that I received my passport with the visas today!!!! God is great! Thank you all for your help and support and I pray that everyone gets their dreams to come true at the earliest!!!!
C O N G R A T S sssssss :D :D

Let all ur wishes come true in our Dream land

see u in Vancouver :D :D

Thus a happy end to this waiting period and now the real Action period starts :)

Good luck always and God bless

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
harshanimrani said:
Thanks Dear

best of luck for u also

Regards
Harsha
yes now we are waiting to see ur post saying wowwwwwww i got my PP back with shining maple leaf stamp :D :D

biju

alibhai800

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2009
Doc's Request.
12-02-2010
File Transfer...
17-02-2010
Med's Request
15-06-2011 & 23-07-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2011 & 13-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 15 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Stamped on October 5 2012, Came back on Oct 15th 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013... InshaAllah
Wendy and Soby!!!! Congrats!

Wishing you both the best in life.

Best
Ali

soby

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 15, 2009
Doc's Request.
Oct 30, 2009
AOR Received.
Feb18, 2010
File Transfer...
Nov 3, 2009
Med's Request
March 4, 2011
Med's Done....
March 19 & 26, 2011
Interview........
Jan 30, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 15, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
March 2, 2012
alibhai800 said:
Wendy and Soby!!!! Congrats!

Wishing you both the best in life.

Best
Ali
Thanks alibhai

akscanada

May 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lodon
NOC Code......
1111 & 1433
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March-2010
Doc's Request.
April-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR in JULY-2010
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
April 2010 to London CHC
Med's Request
Inshallah soon.
Interview........
hope its waived off
@ soby & wendy....

congrats buddy for ur PR....best of luck 4 the future......hope we meet again in canada one day...inshallah....

regards,
Mohammad

soby

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 15, 2009
Doc's Request.
Oct 30, 2009
AOR Received.
Feb18, 2010
File Transfer...
Nov 3, 2009
Med's Request
March 4, 2011
Med's Done....
March 19 & 26, 2011
Interview........
Jan 30, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 15, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
March 2, 2012
akscanada said:
@ soby & wendy....
congrats buddy for ur PR....best of luck 4 the future......hope we meet again in canada one day...inshallah....
regards,
Mohammad
Thanks buddy
All the best to you too

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
soby said:
Hi Guys
I have a Great News to share.. our passports have been collected back by my Bro in UK :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I am still waiting for the DHL courier to arrive to hold the PP with the shiny maple leaf in my hand and to pinch my self and make sure that its reality not a dream.
Well finally i can say I am HAPPY..... HAPPY TO THE EXTREME !!!!!!!
I would like to thank each and every one in this forum specially the respected seniors like Qorax, Biju, SATDXB to name few.. Thank you one and all. It would not have been possible for me and my family to achieve this dream which seemed to be impossible to us, if you guys were not there.
Thank you very much
I wish all the best to all who are in the process of application.
Gratefully
Soby

C O N G R A T S bro :D :D :D

so as i said u must have got the PP thursday between 2-3pm london time. tht sounds great ;) ;)
now almost 95% guys who submitted PP in person got their PP back in 7 days

Let all ur wishes come tru in our dream land

God bless and Good luck always

Hope u had a vvvv nice and happy weekend with party time 8) :D
stay in touch

rgds

Biju

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello every body, thank for your replies guy s ,
i want to ask a question ? regarding passport submission , to london i am from pakistan and
i hed applay from canada high commission london , when i was there,,,, . now my visa has been
finesh for uk and i have come back in pakistan,i have recive ppr from chc london,
now after get advis e from you guys , i am coming to dubai next week, ................

There is a one confeusion , that my current mailing address is in london , which is my uncle,s address
in london which i gave chc london when i was coming from london to pakistan, when after some days
i would sent my passport fgrom dubai to chc london , would i able to collect my passport from aramex
in dubai ,,, or chc london would sent my passport to my uncle,s mailing address which is in london.

i have got two choices ( 1 ) ask the canada high commission london by e mail before sent my passport ???

( 2 ) or sent letter regarding my current mailing address ,along the passport to chc london , and they would
understand.

plz advise..............

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
love bird 43 said:
hello every body, thank for your replies guy s ,
i want to ask a question ? regarding passport submission , to london i am from pakistan and
i hed applay from canada high commission london , when i was there,,,, . now my visa has been
finesh for uk and i have come back in pakistan,i have recive ppr from chc london,
now after get advis e from you guys , i am coming to dubai next week, ................

There is a one confeusion , that my current mailing address is in london , which is my uncle,s address
in london which i gave chc london when i was coming from london to pakistan, when after some days
i would sent my passport fgrom dubai to chc london , would i able to collect my passport from aramex
in dubai ,,, or chc london would sent my passport to my uncle,s mailing address which is in london.

i have got two choices ( 1 ) ask the canada high commission london by e mail before sent my passport ???

( 2 ) or sent letter regarding my current mailing address ,along the passport to chc london , and they would
understand.

plz advise..............
Hi, CHC London will dispatch back your PP to Dubai, as your gonna mention "DUBAI ADDRESS" on the self addressed envelope which you will be sending along with your PP.

Cheers..

Gypsey

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2009
Doc's Request.
15-09-2009
AOR Received.
28-01-2010
IELTS Request
Not Required
File Transfer...
08-09-2009
Med's Request
02-02-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012 & RPRF paid
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Received 04-04-2012
LANDED..........
01 August 2012
Wendy & Soby many Congrats to you both on this great acheivement.

All the best for the future.

This is Xmass & Diwali all come early!!

Regards