+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

fiqbal

Jul 8, 2014
Dear All, I need some help from the experts on this forum. I have applied under the FSW category for immigration to Canada. Our medicals are complete and my newborn daughter has been diagnosed with ASD. It is a small hole in the heart.

She was a preterm baby and is very small considering her height, weight. She has no other medical issues and is on no treatment or medicines. But the panel physician requested for a report from her physician. The panel physician conducting the medical did not hear any problems with her heart, it was her paedetrician who diagnosed her with this condition.

I would like to know if anyone has had the experience of immigrating to Canada with a child having a hole in their heart?
Can my case be rejected due to my daughter's condition?

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
hardworkpays said:
Thanks brother

There is no rush...except for this point....
Many of us are frequent business travellers and staying without passport for long even a month is not an easy option....

However, I wany to select the best possible of the two options....NDVO OR LVO....
Since we hv this two options, thats why der is need to select...

So if pissible pls advice....
Apparently, for NDVO, you have to be in India when you submit the passport so if you are prepared to work out of India for a few weeks, you could choose that !

There are no right or wrong answers on this. My experience with LVO has been good - they wrote back immediately after I raised a query but for some, they have been slow. Take your pick and good luck with that.

fatima20

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER : 13-08-2014
File Transfer...
14-08-2014
Med's Request
17-11-2014
Med's Done....
23-11-2014
Passport Req..
11-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4-03-2015
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH SOON....
Hi all!!
By the grace of Almighty Allah I got my CC charged today FINALLY!!!!!!!!

May 8th applicant
NOC 2281

Regards
Fatima

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
fatima20 said:
Hi all!!
By the grace of Almighty Allah I got my CC charged today FINALLY!!!!!!!!

May 8th applicant
NOC 2281

Regards
Fatima
Special congratulations to you :) (for being in the same NOC) !

vmathew

Jul 9, 2014
Hello,

I applied for a Canadian tourist visa 2 years back. In that application form I submitted, I made some mistakes in EMPLOYMENT section. Mainly in the time-period I worked for a company ( I put wrong year). Thats visa application got rejected.

Now I am applying for PR, and I want to correct those mistakes I made in my previous visa application.
Is it possible to do that? Do the immigration dept: will cross check my previous visit visa information with the new application?

Please help.

Thanks

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
vmathew said:
Hello,

I applied for a Canadian tourist visa 2 years back. In that application form I submitted, I made some mistakes in EMPLOYMENT section. Mainly in the time-period I worked for a company ( I put wrong year). Thats visa application got rejected.

Now I am applying for PR, and I want to correct those mistakes I made in my previous visa application.
Is it possible to do that? Do the immigration dept: will cross check my previous visit visa information with the new application?

Please help.

Thanks
they will catch u and create problems

bombastic4ever

Jul 20, 2013
Vancouver
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013 sent application
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
31-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with package
File Transfer...
17/06/2014, file started processing
Med's Request
24/7/2014
Med's Done....
13/8/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
25/08/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2015 YVR
vmathew said:
SO there is no way I can update those information?
in my opinion, you should include a note explaining the problem and the mistake that happened.

wishing you best of luck :)

Canadiense85

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting ...
Hello,

First of all thanks to all of those who are helping others in their immigration process.

I have a question regarding the ECA, as I hold a a bachelor degree in engineering and a masters degree in engineering management, my profession is an engineer (just like my bachelor degree), should I apply both degrees for ECA?

What triggered my doubt is that there is this message on the IMM7000 instruction guide:

Note: You will be awarded points for your highest completed credential(s). If you have specified an occupation in your application that requires an ECA report from a designated professional body, but you have also completed a foreign educational credential at a higher level that is not related to your intended occupation, you will need to have the additional credential assessed by one of the “multi-purpose” organizations designated by CIC. Both original ECA reports must be included with your application in order to receive maximum education points.

Would they consider masters degree in engineering management as directly related to my profession or not? as for the time being It's difficult for me to get my bachelor transcripts submitted to WES for assessment, only for the masters it's possible.

Please advise

vmathew

Jul 9, 2014
Thanks a lot for the replies.

I will try that way, hope they will accept.
If you know any information on amending temporary visa details which I already applied, let me know that.
This is to make sure my new PR application won't get rejected.

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
Canadiense85 said:
Hello,

First of all thanks to all of those who are helping others in their immigration process.

I have a question regarding the ECA, as I hold a a bachelor degree in engineering and a masters degree in engineering management, my profession is an engineer (just like my bachelor degree), should I apply both degrees for ECA?

What triggered my doubt is that there is this message on the IMM7000 instruction guide:

Note: You will be awarded points for your highest completed credential(s). If you have specified an occupation in your application that requires an ECA report from a designated professional body, but you have also completed a foreign educational credential at a higher level that is not related to your intended occupation, you will need to have the additional credential assessed by one of the “multi-purpose” organizations designated by CIC. Both original ECA reports must be included with your application in order to receive maximum education points.

Would they consider masters degree in engineering management as directly related to my profession or not? as for the time being It's difficult for me to get my bachelor transcripts submitted to WES for assessment, only for the masters it's possible.

Please advise
In my opinion - If your masters degree is from a recognized university you should get only your master's degree evaluated by WES.

Masters will super-seed Bachelors when it comes to points and you wouldn't be required to produce any document related to Bachelors during the application phase if your ECA Report is equivalent to Canadian Masters.

sharedknowledge

Nov 30, 2012
akbardxb said:
If I recall correctly, NDVO was not an option for us in 2010 when we applied. I've always stressed on patience since this is out of your control. I find a lot of people on this forum needlessly getting hyper about delays as if they have put their lives on hold because they have applied for immigration.

We applied and then forgot about it and continued with our jobs and day to day life, without checking application status many times during each day.
Akbar,

You hit the hammer on the nail: we are so tense and disturbed since we applied, having daydreaming, sleepless nights, etc. you name whatever.

I think there is rising market for immigration-therapy!!

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
sharedknowledge said:
Akbar,

You hit the hammer on the nail: we are so tense and disturbed since we applied, having daydreaming, sleepless nights, etc. you name whatever.

I think there is rising market for immigration-therapy!!
I am happy to provide this therapy. My charges are quite reasonable. ;D

dare2dream

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
07-02-2014
LANDED..........
02-10-2014
Hi all, I have received passport request today. There is one issue, CHC has asked to send passport to London visa office. This may be because when I applied for FSW 2013 I was in UAE. Later on I shifted to India and I have informed the same to CHC also. Now agent is saying that you need to send passport with somebody to Dubai and it will be same while returning stamped passport. I believe it will be risky to send passports with somebody.
Dear forum member please suggest way out, can I request LVO to allow me to submit passport in NDVO for stamping?