+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dual intent

Jun 15, 2019
Hi Raghu,

Thanks for your reply. My consultant said it can go either way depends on our SOP.

On CIC website it says that having a PR application and a TRV application is acceptable. We just have to convince the Immigration officer that we won't violate any laws by over-staying illegally.

So lets see. Will keep you updated about my application

Regards,
Akash

Anh_Lam

Jul 21, 2019
Hello,

I have received my study visa under SDS during my EE application. I got ITA 2 weeks ago.

Good luck to all!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello,

I have received my study visa under SDS during my EE application. I got ITA 2 weeks ago.

Good luck to all!
So have you paid and registered as an international student? Admission standards tend to be lower for international students and school reserve a certain number of spots for international students for budget reasons. Have you talked to your school about becoming a domestic student?

Anh_Lam

Jul 21, 2019
So have you paid and registered as an international student? Admission standards tend to be lower for international students and school reserve a certain number of spots for international students for budget reasons. Have you talked to your school about becoming a domestic student?
The school says that as long as I have my PR card, I can pay local rate tuition fee. That's all.
I don't think admission is based on that logic, especially for public uni. But yes, many colleges and private uni try hard to attract international students.

CananEE123

Aug 20, 2019
Yea, I don’t think admission would be a problem.

Just wanted to know wether there is any one who got student visa while on EE.

Because my agent said they have few applicants got student visa hold who has EE profiles. And they strongly advise not to hide about EE profile. So I wanted more information.

Thank you guys.

CananEE123

Aug 20, 2019
We don’t have SDS from Sri Lanka. So we have to apply and wait until visa officer convince and contact us.

So it’s a little tricky. Sometimes they keep hold the visa application.

My wife’s EE score is 446.

CananEE123

Aug 20, 2019
Still didn’t look for any universities or colleges. I’m planing for Jan/Feb semester.

I’m already a graduate in Marketing & Management and 34 years old. I middle of a career change and trying to get qualified in IT. Im looking to enroll for a PGD.