Waived
Passport Req..
29-April-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP - 31st October .... Decision Made - 22nd Feb 2014
LANDED..........
Very soooooooooooooooooon
Hello Everyone :

I am married to a canadian permanent resident and i am a citizen of india. I applied for my TRV after our wedding which was on jan 18, 2013. But, unfortunately it got rejected twice stating that i won't come back. I did this when my husband was still in india. Now, he has gone back to canada and i am missing him so much. I feel really alone and disheartened. Its because our's was a love marriage and we got married after so many trials in our relationship. And because of this system, we are still not able to stay together.

Now someone told me that, my husband should apply for my P.R first and then i again apply for the TRV in india. This case would follow up in Dual Intent. So, we are in process of filling for the p.r. My concern is what documents we should submit this time when applying for the TRV and what are the formats?

The TRV has got rejected twice :( even though i have already visited Canada on the student visa and have returned back before my visa got expired! Please help guys

Godzilla9

Sep 22, 2012
shivanidixit123 said:
Hello Everyone :

I am married to a canadian permanent resident and i am a citizen of india. I applied for my TRV after our wedding which was on jan 18, 2013. But, unfortunately it got rejected twice stating that i won't come back. I did this when my husband was still in india. Now, he has gone back to canada and i am missing him so much. I feel really alone and disheartened. Its because our's was a love marriage and we got married after so many trials in our relationship. And because of this system, we are still not able to stay together.

Now someone told me that, my husband should apply for my P.R first and then i again apply for the TRV in india. This case would follow up in Dual Intent. So, we are in process of filling for the p.r. My concern is what documents we should submit this time when applying for the TRV and what are the formats?

The TRV has got rejected twice :( even though i have already visited Canada on the student visa and have returned back before my visa got expired! Please help guys

Almost everyone in this forum in similar situation. They won't issue you a TRV if you are eligible for family class permanent residence. Better if you apply soon not to lose time. There are very rare cases when they approve TRV in such cases.

Atrayee Bhaumik

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2013
AOR Received.
NO
File Transfer...
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
30-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2013
LANDED..........
06-11-2013
Apply directly for PR.
Even my tourist visa got rejected first . My husband is PR. He applied for my PR from Mississauga and our process has already started.
So best would be if you apply directly for PR. Your hubby needs to apply.

maplegal86

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Request
07-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2012. Remed: 10-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
shivanidixit123 said:
Hello Everyone :

When you applied for TRV did you show any evidence that you have ties to India still?

For example, I applied for TRV after marriage too, before sending in my PR app. I got it without any hitches. But for this, I had proof of employment, payslips from my employer, a letter from my office (HR/boss) that I was still employed, bank statements, you name it. My TRV application was as thick as the PR application we sent in later.