+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Driving License Extract

blackbeast

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
Hi, i would be travelling very soon to Canada with my PR. I have a query related to Driving license extract which would be provided to obtain G1(?) license in ontario. I had to face a hit and run case 6 years ago & i paid a fine in court for it. The case is closed after i paid the fine. Now, would my Driving license extract show this case? If so, would that be a problem for obtaining the license in ontario? Please share your thoughts!!

Thanks!!

sn009

Nov 24, 2017
Hi
I have a driving license which was updated recently with name and other details after my marriage. If i get a driving extract based on that it will show date of issue of this indian license as Nov 2017. Will it work to waive of my experience for G2?
Or how can I get my old license experience added to this new one? I mean.. It was just an update but we get a new license in India with new details.

Anyone.. Pls help

get2rash

May 27, 2017
India
NOC Code......
Hi
I have a driving license which was updated recently with name and other details after my marriage. If i get a driving extract based on that it will show date of issue of this indian license as Nov 2017. Will it work to waive of my experience for G2?
Or how can I get my old license experience added to this new one? I mean.. It was just an update but we get a new license in India with new details.

Anyone.. Pls help
hi there
which state do you belong to? I am from Punjab.

How do you get Licence Extract

Anybody who got it from Punjab... please help

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
Hi

Anyone.. Pls help
I've had immigrant students that came with 10 years of driving history from various countries and had to start with a G1. In most cases, the 8 month waiting period is waived and the applicant has the option to road test for G2 or G. (I usually encourage people to just go for the G.) I would suggest coming with as much documentation you can that shows your driving history.

As for the hit and run, I'm not entirely sure how that would affect you. In Ontario, hit and run is a felony, so it may be considered in some way.

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
I've had immigrant students that came with 10 years of driving history from various countries and had to start with a G1. In most cases, the 8 month waiting period is waived and the applicant has the option to road test for G2 or G. (I usually encourage people to just go for the G.) I would suggest coming with as much documentation you can that shows your driving history.

As for the hit and run, I'm not entirely sure how that would affect you. In Ontario, hit and run is a felony, so it may be considered in some way.
I think it would have been better to have at least 5 from one country than 10 from various countries. However if you have more than 2 years of xp, you should only have to take the g1 knowledge test and go straight to the g2 road test in order to get full G license.