+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Driving Letter from Saudi Arabia

abdullahr93

May 31, 2023
I need some advice..
I have license from Saudi Arabia for almost 9 years. where can i get this letter of driving experience? I have researched many websites and Ministry of Interior however I cannot find out where to get it from. I know its from the Traffic/licensing department but no one answers the phone and/or doesnt know what I am talking about.

I am in khobar saudi Arabia, i visited to khobar driving licence office and they told me they have it 1 year before now no need it beacuse starting and ending date is mentioned in the licence and we don't print it anymore.

Any help?
Did you manage to have any lead?

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
Did you manage to have any lead?
It is very difficult to get Taqreer Ruksa Mufassal from Saudi Arabia.
I have just got mine today.
As I live in Riyadh, I booked apointment with Maroor Nasryya, when I reached there they send me to other building here and there in the last I tried to explain him I need a summary / detail of my driving license than he ask me to go to Driving School Dallah.
I visit Dallah driving school with one of my Arabic friend, at first they refuse entry but later on they allow me to enter after having some diaogue in Arabic, the same happens inside but my Arabic friend convince him and finally I got my Taqreer Ruksa (which is some arabic writing on a white papter) than we ask them to stamp and sign this paper.
Now I have to visit MoFA attestation and than Apostille.

abdullahr93

May 31, 2023
T
It is very difficult to get Taqreer Ruksa Mufassal from Saudi Arabia.
I have just got mine today.
As I live in Riyadh, I booked apointment with Maroor Nasryya, when I reached there they send me to other building here and there in the last I tried to explain him I need a summary / detail of my driving license than he ask me to go to Driving School Dallah.
I visit Dallah driving school with one of my Arabic friend, at first they refuse entry but later on they allow me to enter after having some diaogue in Arabic, the same happens inside but my Arabic friend convince him and finally I got my Taqreer Ruksa (which is some arabic writing on a white papter) than we ask them to stamp and sign this paper.
Now I have to visit MoFA attestation and than Apostille.
Thank you so much for the valuable information.

So, to conclude, we can get the Driving Experience Letter from a Driving School (Dallah).
But as there might not be a large number of requests on a daily basis, they may not be fully aware of such document. Hence, explaining them clearly in Arabic or through an Arabic native speaker can help.

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
T

Thank you so much for the valuable information.

So, to conclude, we can get the Driving Experience Letter from a Driving School (Dallah).
But as there might not be a large number of requests on a daily basis, they may not be fully aware of such document. Hence, explaining them clearly in Arabic or through an Arabic native speaker can help.
Yes you are right, there is not much rush

chat_faraz

Jul 3, 2023
I live in Dammam region. I went to Traffic Department and Driving schools but the staff is not understanding the term Tafseer Mufaddal. Could anyone please share a header picture of your DL Extract so that the staff can understand it easily?

Haddara_m

Aug 2, 2020
Hello All,

i am looking for get the same report. I keep asking but no clue till now.
1- Is it possible to generate from Dallah or Moror in Jeddah?
2- any one can share a copy so we can show it to them?

Please i need your fast reply since i am travelling after 5 days.

thefirstyeet

Jul 5, 2023
I need some advice..
My husband has a license from Saudi Arabia for almost 3 years. If we decide to directly head to Canada from Saudi Arabia .. where can we get this letter of driving experience? I have researched many websites and Ministry of Interior however I cannot find out where to get it from. I know its from the Traffic/licensing department but no one answers the phone and/or doesnt know what I am talking about.

Any help?
Are you trying to get a driving license in Canada for when you arrive? If so, I don't think you will be able to. Check the province you are moving to and see if they accept Saudi licenses. BC for example does not https://www.icbc.com/driver-licensing/moving-bc/Pages/Moving-from-another-country.aspx