+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Driver's License in Toronto, Canada

jayamareedu

Jun 7, 2018
Hi all,

I am finding trouble to get information about how to get driver's license in Toronto.

1. I have more than 5 years of driver's experience from my home country ( India) and i also have international license on it. License is still valid.

2.I have more than 2 years of driver's experience from California/ Atlanta but the license is expired in 2017.

Thank you.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Thank you for the the link, will I be able to exchange the drivers license as I have expired license from North America
Did you read the link ?

Definition: a valid out-of-province licence

An out-of-province/foreign driver’s licence needs to:

be valid
display a visible expiry date
be written in either English or French. If it is not, you need to get it translated by a certified translator. The translation must be current – dated within six months of when you apply for an Ontario licence

jayamareedu

Jun 7, 2018
Did you read the link ?

be valid
be written in either English or French. If it is not, you need to get it translated by a certified translator. The translation must be current – dated within six months of when you apply for an Ontario licence
Did you read the link ?

be valid

Hi, Thank you.
Yes i did go through the link you shared.
I have drivers experience from two different state in USA. I had first one from SF and then renewed it in Atlanta. How can i get full driving history as I dont have DL number from SF. Will the Atlanta provide me with the whole driving history ? or would be from the date of renewal.