+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Drivers License Extract for G2 - from RTO Chandigarh

heysushant

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Hi All,

I have gone through many threads with a lot of theories on how we can get hold of a Drivers License Extract, but none of the threads details out the exact process.

I myself tried it at https://parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice11/stateSelection.do and although there is an option for raising an SR for DL Extract, when I end up filling the details, the tool doesn't provide an option.

Has anyone else successfully gotten a DL Extract from Chandigarh RTO / RLO?
Any leads on how to get it would be great to have!

ricky44

May 20, 2016
Yes. I am in Ontario.
I am also in Ontario but these people refused to add my Indian experience because according to them they need DL extract and I followed your link and got a driving history record letter. It did not work for me. From where did you get it added?

inder30

Apr 19, 2018
I am also in Ontario but these people refused to add my Indian experience because according to them they need DL extract and I followed your link and got a driving history record letter. It did not work for me. From where did you get it added?
I went to the Brampton Drive Test. Do you have chip license? And hope you did not get your DL history laminated?

ricky44

May 20, 2016
I went to the Brampton Drive Test. Do you have chip license? And hope you did not get your DL history laminated?
Yes I have chip license and the history record isn't laminated. I went to Etobicoke. Have you got your Canadian License made?

inder30

Apr 19, 2018
Ok I also got my G1 and not sure now if I can directly go for G or have to give G2 first because the lady said that I got just 1 year of experience added.
You should probably visit the centre again before booking your drive test. As there is no reason that they should not add your experience.

Reactions: raghavbhardwaj

raghavbhardwaj

Nov 21, 2017
You should probably visit the centre again before booking your drive test. As there is no reason that they should not add your experience.
Hi Ricky! I need your guidance in obtaining the DL Extract from Chandigarh. I have to get this done in a limited period of time. It would be great if you can share your whatsapp number and I may reach you through it. Thanks!

raghavbhardwaj

Nov 21, 2017
Hi Ricky! I need your guidance in obtaining the DL Extract from Chandigarh. I have to get this done in a limited period of time. It would be great if you can share your whatsapp number and I may reach you through it. Thanks!