+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Drivers License Extract for G2 - from RTO Chandigarh

raghavbhardwaj

Nov 21, 2017
Yes have got my G1 and the date for my G test.
Hi Ricky! I need your guidance in obtaining the DL Extract from Chandigarh. I have to get this done in a limited period of time. It would be great if you can share your whatsapp number and I may reach you through it. Thanks!

raghavbhardwaj

Nov 21, 2017
Hi Ricky! I need your guidance in obtaining the DL Extract from Chandigarh. I have to get this done in a limited period of time. It would be great if you can share your whatsapp number and I may reach you through it. Thanks!

Histrionics

Nov 22, 2017
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
31-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
21-06-2018
Hi,

I'm trying to access the link for my own extract but their website is being updated for the past month. Can anyone tell me how else I can get the extract in Chandigarh?

Histrionics

Nov 22, 2017
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
31-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
21-06-2018

goyalneha60

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Hi All,

I have gone through many threads with a lot of theories on how we can get hold of a Drivers License Extract, but none of the threads details out the exact process.

I myself tried it at https://parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice11/stateSelection.do and although there is an option for raising an SR for DL Extract, when I end up filling the details, the tool doesn't provide an option.

Has anyone else successfully gotten a DL Extract from Chandigarh RTO / RLO?
Any leads on how to get it would be great to have!
Hey Sushant

Need your urgent help. I am flying this month to Canada but need to take my DL extract. Same issue with me, I used Parrivahan site to download DL extract from Chandigarh RTO. However, there is no option of DL extract after Proceed button. I do see options like change of address, International license etc.
I thought of checking International license but there also we need to give VISA number and its Validity date but since PR card is not there, and visa is valid till entry day only so it's not much useful. Can you please help me how did you get your DL extract in Chandigarh (another problem is I am not in Chandigarh, will have to ask someone to collect it). Thanks

goyalneha60

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Hi All,

I have gone through many threads with a lot of theories on how we can get hold of a Drivers License Extract, but none of the threads details out the exact process.

I myself tried it at https://parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice11/stateSelection.do and although there is an option for raising an SR for DL Extract, when I end up filling the details, the tool doesn't provide an option.

Has anyone else successfully gotten a DL Extract from Chandigarh RTO / RLO?
Any leads on how to get it would be great to have!
Can you please help me for same issue. I m not getting dl DL extract option with Chandigarh and my RTO is Chandigarh

goyalneha60

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Hi all
Need your urgent help. I am flying this month to Canada but need to take my DL extract. I am facing a problem when I use Parrivahan site to download DL extract from Chandigarh RTO. However, there is no option of DL extract after Proceed button. I do see options like change of address, International license etc.
I thought of checking International license but there also we need to give VISA number and its Validity date but since PR card is not there, and visa is valid till entry day only so it's not much useful. Can you please help me how did you get your DL extract in Chandigarh RTO using parivahan site(another problem is I am not in Chandigarh, will have to ask someone to collect it). Thanks

heysushant

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
go to the sector 17 RLA office, there ask for your DL extract from enquiry - they'll guide you to the correct window, in my case it was the first one on the left when u enter the RLA office. You need your license mainly.