+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dreaded Recommend Pass

OHCanada20

Sep 15, 2020
Hi guys wanted to check who all are in the dreadful recommend pass stage. I am stuck in this stage since July 2020 with no movement in the file even post biometrics. I have come to realise that this is worse than review required. Any suggestions how to get out of this? Thanks

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi guys wanted to check who all are in the dreadful recommend pass stage. I am stuck in this stage since July 2020 with no movement in the file even post biometrics. I have come to realise that this is worse than review required. Any suggestions how to get out of this? Thanks
first time i've heard of this. probably security screening?

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
Let’s not make a big deal of this. It’s just IRCC slowness, nothing more. It isn’t security screening, nor is it concerning like review required.

Every application has to go through recommended pass before being conclusively passed. Only then can security start.

I’ve been stuck with rec pass since Oct.

OHCanada20

Sep 15, 2020
Security has not been initiated beacuse eligibility is yet to be passed by an officer. IRCC has been working at snail pace..agreed that these are unprecedented times but at least give the candidate a clear picture that all.

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
Security has not been initiated beacuse eligibility is yet to be passed by an officer. IRCC has been working at snail pace..agreed that these are unprecedented times but at least give the candidate a clear picture that all.
I know, it really really sucks, but they’re not transparent in normal times, so it doesn’t surprise me that they’re even worse now.

that said, it’s plain ridiculous that September applications are starting to get PPR/CoPR but others are just waiting in the queue for no apparent reason! I’m happy for them, but there has to be some sort of system...