+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Draw #176 for CEC - Discuss queries with documentation and process - After ITA

Emily98

Feb 17, 2021
Hi guys,

If my 1 year work experience is a mix of part time and full time, under work history, do I have to divide it into two sections, one for part time, one for full time?
If so, they would ask for two employment records for each section. I only have one reference letter from HR that say from what period I am working part time, and after that I work full time, is it ok to submit both section the same letter? Or do I have to ask HR to write me a different letter for part time.

Thank you guys and I appreciate every of your response:)

TNtsima

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Question: im inland and submitted an EE profile but have not done an English test. I have 3 yrs Canadian experience.
Can i change my profile to update english test or is it too late?
And where can I get the test done

kuttan81

Feb 13, 2021
Hi ,

I have some questions about personal activity form.I'm not claiming any points for employment for my wife as there are more career breaks .Even after choosing homemaker it is not completing the section. Or shall I include all the employment activity which would be around 7years with 3 breaks. suggestions pls

tirthraj

Oct 29, 2018
Hi Everyone,
Received ITA : 14th Feb, 2021
Submitted Application : 19th Feb, 2021

I submitted my application around 9:30 yesterday.
However, I haven’t received my AOR yet.
Does it take time ?
is it because of weekend, may I expect delay till Monday ?

monicaxxxx

Mar 17, 2021
Hi guys, I received ITA (draw #176) on Feb 13, 2021. However, I am confused about the following:

1. I am currently out of Canada and back to my country of origin Japan (for 4 months now). Since I have lived in Canada for like 10 years and I will go back to Canada maybe in one month, for "Country of Residence" should I select Canada or Japan?

2. I worked in Canada from August 2019 to October 2020. However, in the last three weeks of October 2020, I went back to Japan for family visit because it was my paid vacation time. In this situation, for my "Address history", should I put down that I have starting to live in my Japanese address starting from the date I left Canada (October 4, 2020)? Or starting to live in Japan from the date I finished my job which was October 30, 2020? (I am confused because it was my paid vacation so literally I was still living in Canada, I just went for a paid vacation, so I don't need to change my address. But, since Japan is my country of origin, so what should I put for the date?)

3. For CERB period, does every CEC applicant calculated their time exclude they were on CERB (Still have job but company was forced to shut down) ? How does officers calculate our time when we are on CERB?

4. As I am currently in Japan, do I need to return to Canada before I submit my application? Or is it better for me to return to Canada before I submit?

Thank you in advance for your time!!!!! Congrats to every application who has received ITA!!!

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi guys, I received ITA (draw #176) on Feb 13, 2021. However, I am confused about the following:

1. I am currently out of Canada and back to my country of origin Japan (for 4 months now). Since I have lived in Canada for like 10 years and I will go back to Canada maybe in one month, for "Country of Residence" should I select Canada or Japan?

2. I worked in Canada from August 2019 to October 2020. However, in the last three weeks of October 2020, I went back to Japan for family visit because it was my paid vacation time. In this situation, for my "Address history", should I put down that I have starting to live in my Japanese address starting from the date I left Canada (October 4, 2020)? Or starting to live in Japan from the date I finished my job which was October 30, 2020? (I am confused because it was my paid vacation so literally I was still living in Canada, I just went for a paid vacation, so I don't need to change my address. But, since Japan is my country of origin, so what should I put for the date?)

3. For CERB period, does every CEC applicant calculated their time exclude they were on CERB (Still have job but company was forced to shut down) ? How does officers calculate our time when we are on CERB?

4. As I am currently in Japan, do I need to return to Canada before I submit my application? Or is it better for me to return to Canada before I submit?

Thank you in advance for your time!!!!! Congrats to every application who has received ITA!!!
I could probably answer a few.

1) if you’re only in Japan for vacation and will return to Canada for work etc, Canada still remains as your country of residence.

2) end of October 2020. Since it’s paid vacation, you’re still technically working in Canada and this is counted under Canadian work experience. So to align your work experience letters with your address history, you should declare your Japanese address at the end of October 2020.

4) better submit your application after you’re back in Canada.

Last edited:

PRAVEENcs

Feb 27, 2021
Hi i have done my medical test in february 25th, physician uploaded the same. Now i got an email from IRCC to do further test by contacting the panel physician who performed your immigration medical examination or another e-Medical enabled panel physician.
I have done my initial medical test from Canada only and submitted my PR application, so can i do the further medical test from another panel physician in India or do i need to do the further tests with the same panel physician. Kindly clarify

jar_brz

Oct 30, 2019
Hello!
I am filling out my CEC e-APR, and I would be very thankful for any help.

My son is 19 years old and he was living in Canada with me since 2018. In Setempber 2020, he went to our home country due to family issues and got stuck there since then, and can`t come back to Canada.
He has a valid study permit and eTA and is enrolled in a Canadian high school, currently attending online classes.

1. Should I mention Canada as his country of residence, or my home country (considering he is in my home country since September 2020)?
2. In the current address piece, should I mention the current outland address, or should I keep the Canadian address?
3. Should I mention this travel to the home country in travel history?
4. Should I mention this situation in the LoE?

Thank you very much!

sri_e

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Dear Friends, I need some help from all of you!!

1. I have started working from 2020 FEB in an IT Firm
  2. I visited UK in first week of 2020 March, due to travel restrictions [covid-19] I am not allowed to board the flight , My employer has asked me to work from home, which I did.
  3. I flew back to Canada on last week of July, I am still working for the same firm
  4. I have applied for CEC, Received ITA on March 18th.
  5. I have to show my proof of work experience as one full year+ I have worked in the UK due to travel restrictions + I am still an employee of the same firm.
  6. I am struggling to put this on personal history , How to prove that I worked in the UK also a continous employee for that firm.
  7. Also if I keep current work as ongoing from feb 2020 , I have to skip adding UK details in personal summary. If I add UK details, then I have to imply I am working, but working in the UK.
  8. Please help!!
  9. URGENT !!!
  10. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!

Scs123

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Hello friends
I question is regarding my reference letter my one 1yr experience is from 2 two jobs coz I had a few months of layoff and I only mentioned it in personal activity section, due to that I requested a detailed reference letter where my previous experience, layoff and rejoining is indicated.
And the second job I only indicated it after receiving ita.
My question is will that be good to mention in reference
Should I submit a LOE Explaining the layoff and the my experience is from both job combined since I mentioned it after receiving ita.