+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Draw #176 for CEC - Discuss queries with documentation and process - After ITA

margeshparmar

Feb 15, 2021
Hello,
I have one question. By mistake, I did Yes on "Was MARGESH HARSHADKUMAR PARMAR awarded a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate for this period of study? " this section for my back home degree. So they did not ask for my WES credentials to upload, but I have uploaded them when I submitted my Degree and Certificate documents.
is that a problem because I cannot change it now as my application is under process.
AOR- October 24, 2020.
Please Suggest

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Is it fine to remove the Canadian work experience of my husband which was awarded 7 points. It’s quite difficult to get COE from his company. I do still have 388 crs points after removing it.

sk1622

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
Hi Experienced members,
The police station confirmed that they have provided verification status from their end . However, what I see on the file is below:
Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.

Can someone please confirm if there is any other way to check if Police station has forwarded the application further?

rower

Sep 29, 2020
British Columbia
Is it fine to remove the Canadian work experience of my husband which was awarded 7 points. It’s quite difficult to get COE from his company. I do still have 388 crs points after removing it.
Yes, you can edit post ITA. Your score would be recalculated. Mention it in his personal history though.

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Hi Experienced members,
The police station confirmed that they have provided verification status from their end . However, what I see on the file is below:
Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.

Can someone please confirm if there is any other way to check if Police station has forwarded the application further?
Usually it takes 7-10 days after the above status. The next status will be 'PCC printed'.
If you opted for BLS pick up and drop off services, then Courier service will deliver it soon.

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Nope, not required. If its the same job in the same company, it is the same set of employment records you have to upload. MyCIC creates separate placeholders for each time-period/location you mention, even if it is the same job. But if you have any deputation/transfer letters you can attach it.
we can attach the same reference letter twice with the Deputation letter. If your company provides the clear separation of employment location in the reference letter, then It would be more than handy.

Experts can correct if it is not correct.

sk1622

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
Usually it takes 7-10 days after the above status. The next status will be 'PCC printed'.
If you opted for BLS pick up and drop off services, then Courier service will deliver it soon.
Thank You for Your response!
Appreciate it. Yes, I have opted for drop off service too.
Does the above status signify that police verification has been completed from local police station?

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Thank You for Your response!
Appreciate it. Yes, I have opted for drop off service too.
Does the above status signify that police verification has been completed from local police station?
Yes. You can cross-check with your police station of the same.

CoveBosniaTz

May 28, 2019
Can I change NOC in my application after getting ITA? My job title is not matching with NOC description and I am asked to provide post secondary diploma or trade certificate but I don't have either. I am working as Manufacturing Tech in oil and gas industry and I thought my NOC is 2233. When I got hired my employer didn't ask for diploma or certification. I am on open work permit.
Should I submit application with another NOC? Is there possibility for rejection because of changing NOC?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Can I change NOC in my application after getting ITA? My job title is not matching with NOC description and I am asked to provide post secondary diploma or trade certificate but I don't have either. I am working as Manufacturing Tech in oil and gas industry and I thought my NOC is 2233. When I got hired my employer didn't ask for diploma or certification. I am on open work permit.
Should I submit application with another NOC? Is there possibility for rejection because of changing NOC?
Don’t decline!! You can change your NOC to match your duties and responsibilities. Make sure the changes are aligned — primary NOC (if you used the same) and work history. If it will give you a peace of mind, you can attach an LOE to mention the change of NOC. Your new NOC should still be 0, A or B, as NOC C or D will make your profile ineligible and will lead to refusal if submitted.

Last edited:

CoveBosniaTz

May 28, 2019
Don’t decline!! You can change your NOC to match your duties and responsibilities. Make sure the changes are aligned — primary NOC (if you used the same) and work history. If it will give you a peace of mind, you can attach an LOE to mention the change of NOC. Your new NOC should still be 0, A or B, as NOC C or D will make your profile ineligible and will lead to refusal if submitted.
What if I can't find another NOC to match with my duties? Can I still submit application under NOC 2233 and write LOE, explaining that employer didn't require any diploma or certification? It's so hard to find exactly NOC for my duties.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
What if I can't find another NOC to match with my duties? Can I still submit application under NOC 2233 and write LOE, explaining that employer didn't require any diploma or certification? It's so hard to find exactly NOC for my duties.
I looked up on 2233 and it is indeed requires licensing / certification to practice. I’m not sure on this one, wait for others.

testershafia

Feb 15, 2021
I recently got an ITA for CEC clause.
To make my application for Canada PR "Simple and ease" for immigration officers .
Question1 : Can I remove all my foreign experience however I am attaining more than a cutoff score ?
NOTE:- It will take longer time to fetch all the foreign experience reference letters though its legitimate
Question 2:- Mistakenly I have answered "yes" to this question " Is employees job offer from the employer named on the current work permit?" Which added 50 points to my CRS score , I just learnt this error post ITA. Ask if it is ok to change the option to NO after ITA received ? as my application still meets the cut off score.