+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Draw #176 for CEC - Discuss queries with documentation and process - After ITA

sk1622

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
Hi, Opening this thread where we can discuss about the next steps after receiving ITA. So, please post questions which deals with Documentation/Process work for CEC class. Appreciate the experienced members to join here and help us utilise this forum more effectively.

Reactions: kuttan81

kuttan81

Feb 13, 2021
Hi,
I have received ITA yesterday.Have few doubts regarding documents preparation.

WES document mentioned our full name,whereas original marksheets has only Initials.Is that OK or do we need to apply for some affidavit to support

Need some input here pls
Thanks

sk1622

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
Hi,

WES document mentioned our full name,whereas original marksheets has only Initials.Is that OK or do we need to apply for some affidavit to support

Need some input here pls
Thanks
WES has analysed based on Your marksheets and provided the assessment. So, this should not require any affidavit. However, we can wait to see what experiences members have to comment about it.

2AB

Jun 26, 2019
Hi,

Need some input here pls
Thanks
Hi, with score of 75, no need to send your degrees for evaluation. You need just to show proof of at least 1 year qualified work in Canada + your results for ENGLISH and/or FRENCH test. If both element give you at least 75 points you can easily become permanent resident living outside of Québec.

Reactions: NOC98
Dec 12, 2017
Hey!
I got my ITA yesterday and my score was 437.while making my profile i marked my husband as non accompanying,just to get high score.He is on Sowp in canada.Could i change him from non accompanying to accompanying now??my points would not go lower than the lowest ranked round of invitation in which i got ITA.i m so confused ,please help me asap

sk1622

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
Hey!
I got my ITA yesterday and my score was 437.while making my profile i marked my husband as non accompanying,just to get high score.He is on Sowp in canada.Could i change him from non accompanying to accompanying now??my points would not go lower than the lowest ranked round of invitation in which i got ITA.i m so confused ,please help me asap
As long as ,after making modifications You still meet the cut-off of 75 - You should be good.

Milaaan.s

Feb 15, 2021
Hey guys, congratulations to everyone who received iTA.
Quick question- I received iTA on Feb 14,2021 1:55 am. Now as you all know there's a Proxy error on the website and we're unable to login, but I received an email 24 hours later on Feb 15,2021 1:55 am stating - We updated your application status and your application status has changes. Wanted to confirm whether everyone received this update email and if this is normal and expected.

Reactions: lovepreq

kuttan81

Feb 13, 2021
WES has analysed based on Your marksheets and provided the assessment. So, this should not require any affidavit. However, we can wait to see what experiences members have to comment about it.
Hey guys, congratulations to everyone who received iTA.
Quick question- I received iTA on Feb 14,2021 1:55 am. Now as you all know there's a Proxy error on the website and we're unable to login, but I received an email 24 hours later on Feb 15,2021 1:55 am stating - We updated your application status and your application status has changes. Wanted to confirm whether everyone received this update email and if this is normal and expected.
I have received that mail too..

kuttan81

Feb 13, 2021
Good morning all,

Any immigration consultant recommendations here? we have plans to apply by urself.still few of my friends have approached immigration consultants.so bit confused

nvgajera37@gmail.com

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
Hi everyone,

I have got ITA in recent draw of CEC. However, my question is my profile is going to expire in February 16,2021. So, do I have to make another express entry profile?
Thanks