+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Draw # 176, CEC @ 75

Asli

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Congrats to everybody. It is still like a dream! Just yesterday I was planning to start a French course and I was wondering how long I can handle all these stress! My husband got an invitation to apply yesterday with CRS 273. We created his profile on July 2020. I submitted my last updated profile in December 2020 with a CRS 432. I didn't get any invitation yet. Still waiting if I will get or not? We are both in CEC. I was wondering if I get the invitation as well, which one of should proceed?

vmalik93

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
This waiting time is way more difficult. Congratulations to those who received already and wishing a fruitful results to those who are waiting. I am also waiting with crs 431/ EE Aug 2020.

CEC- Bob

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Congrats to everybody. It is still like a dream! Just yesterday I was planning to start a French course and I was wondering how long I can handle all these stress! My husband got an invitation to apply yesterday with CRS 273. We created his profile on July 2020. I submitted my last updated profile in December 2020 with a CRS 432. I didn't get any invitation yet. Still waiting if I will get or not? We are both in CEC. I was wondering if I get the invitation as well, which one of should proceed?
I am understand correctly ? with CRS 273 , he received invitation ? Oh My GOD that's permission for everyone - Congratulation

Cyclone17171

Feb 14, 2021
Hey Congratulations!! Could you plz share when your husband applied? I think they are prioritizing the ones who applied first! Regardless of the score I believe! Thank you.

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
It seems August 2020 profile are yet to receive ITA. My profile was submitted in August 2020. Fingers crossed
This waiting time is way more difficult. Congratulations to those who received already and wishing a fruitful results to those who are waiting. I am also waiting with crs 431/ EE Aug 2020.

Reactions: Chloehuynh

joyvik

Feb 14, 2021
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
everyone , I made changes to my profile after the draw yesterday , Do i get ITA in this case ?
I am on the same boat.
Though I believe it shouldn’t impact as I hardly had any idea of new draw on Saturday Early Morning. Got a new IELTS score, keeping my finger crossed.

mrtz

Oct 6, 2014
1. If you claimed points for it, the system will ask you for a reference letter. If you don’t need those points, move it to personal history.

2. POF - if you’re CEC, you don’t need to submit POF. Read the last bit of https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1145&top=29

3. Since you already have an ITA at federal level, you don’t need the provincial nomination. Check the province’s refund and cancellation policy and see if you can cancel your provincial nomination application and request a refund of your app fees. You can’t use that receipt for your EE application though, you’ll be asked to pay for the application, fees RPRF before you can get your AOR.
Thanks for the reply NOC98

vmalik93

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Guys,

It will great if you could please share August Submission timelines. Just want to ask can it be true that people may receive ITA even tomorrow or it all have to be received by the end of today?

Chloehuynh

Jul 24, 2018
Guys,

It will great if you could please share August Submission timelines. Just want to ask can it be true that people may receive ITA even tomorrow or it all have to be received by the end of today?
Mine was on August 27,2020. I am not sure about the time frame for receiving ITA but I doubt that we all get ITA by the end of today.

Cyclone17171

Feb 14, 2021
Nobody has ever seen this kind of draw before so new experience for pretty much everyone. Lets see how it goes. Applied in August and CRS score 433.

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Guys,

The information in the ministerial instruction is that invitation period starts from 13th Feb to 14th Feb.

alxlv

Jan 15, 2021
Looks like most of the people who submitted their profiles in August and July haven't got ITA yet. But the pattern is unknown and might not depend on the date. Still waiting. Submitted my profile in July, 2020. Score 451

cheramz

Apr 3, 2017
I submitted mine in July 2020 and got my ITA this morning with 398 score, website is down right now though. Just hang on there.