+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Draw # 176, CEC @ 75

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I'm still waiting at 432,submitted in August.
I have a question, I was invited for PNP and i submitted my documents last month will that affect my invitation?
Your ITA in the recent draw? No. When you get ITA, you can withdraw your PNP application, hopefully they haven’t processed yet so you can request for a refund.

selena_0105

Feb 13, 2021
Congratulation
I am still waiting profile submitted July
Do you think they send out invitations in the order of EE creation?
Were at 454 (wasn't able to get to the previous draw due to tie breaker rule), created EE profile in December and still waiting.

Feb 13, 2021
Hello everyone. First time here. Congratulations to everyone that has received an ITA.
A lot of questions but 1 is not getting out of my head. I don't know if someone already posted something similar, if so, I am sorry for repeating the topic.
I have a profile since July/2020. Before Feb 12, 2021, I had 409 points and 1 and a half years of experience in the NOC B. I received a new opportunity in the same company but a different position. I signed the contract for another NOC B position. I updated my profile on Feb 12. In my profile, they say that I am eligible since the same date. Nothing change in my score. The only change was that I am no longer eligible for the Federal Skilled Worker, but I still am eligible for the Canadian Experience Class. I didn't receive the invitation yet, what do you guys recommend?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello everyone. First time here. Congratulations to everyone that has received an ITA.
A lot of questions but 1 is not getting out of my head. I don't know if someone already posted something similar, if so, I am sorry for repeating the topic.
I have a profile since July/2020. Before Feb 12, 2021, I had 409 points and 1 and a half years of experience in the NOC B. I received a new opportunity in the same company but a different position. I signed the contract for another NOC B position. I updated my profile on Feb 12. In my profile, they say that I am eligible since the same date. Nothing change in my score. The only change was that I am no longer eligible for the Federal Skilled Worker, but I still am eligible for the Canadian Experience Class. I didn't receive the invitation yet, what do you guys recommend?
Wait 24 hours.

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
Wow congratulations to everyone who got it . New here. Here is story

I have 1 year Canadian experience and waiting for degree evaluation

yesterday morning (Indian time 10am) casually I tried to create profile in EE, submit successfully . But it says profile is pending - but it says am cec eligible and score 247

now question , I created profile approx some 8-9 hours before the draw ? Do ircc consider timestamp

will I get invite or I should have created 24 hours before ?
Curios
Thanks

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Wow congratulations to everyone who got it . New here. Here is story

I have 1 year Canadian experience and waiting for degree evaluation

yesterday morning (Indian time 10am) casually I tried to create profile in EE, submit successfully . But it says profile is pending - but it says am cec eligible and score 247

now question , I created profile approx some 8-9 hours before the draw ? Do ircc consider timestamp

will I get invite or I should have created 24 hours before ?
Curios
Thanks
I think as long as your profile was created before the draw happened, you should get an ITA. Did you receive 3 letters (Welcome to express entry, job bank and next steps) in your EE profile after creation? As that confirms that your profile was successfully created.

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
I think as long as your profile was created before the draw happened, you should get an ITA. Did you receive 3 letters (Welcome to express entry, job bank and next steps) in your EE profile after creation? As that confirms that your profile was successfully created.
My profile is pending state it says we will send you message when profile is in the system - I didn’t receive any email .. yet

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
Oh, so your profile is not yet submitted to the EE pool, then you won’t get an invite.
I can see it’s in submitted state when I login to gc . guess due to tech it’s pending - nothing pending from my side . Need to send email why it is pending ?
Fingers crossed

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I can see it’s in submitted state when I login to gc . guess due to tech it’s pending - nothing pending from my side . Need to send email why it is pending ?
Fingers crossed
Oh okay. Just wait then, hope you receive your ITA tomorrow.