Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
But sir they have asked for a creditable plan? sir so we need to get the letter from india and then send it to canada to my dad. They want us to proof that my sisters wont burden their social service health for eccessive demand of money . They want us to proof that our working condition is good and we have enough money to fullfill my sisters requirement and not put pressure on canadas social service Thank u sir
As mentioned, you should really be hiring a lawyer for this experienced with excessive demand cases.

sohailneduet

May 20, 2017
Please let me know experience lawyer who is adequate experience in dealing down syndrome child cases. I am at NA2 stage, cardic and other medical additional tests are conducted by cic for my daughter but they are silent for long time. I just want to get prepare in case recieving such individual plan letter. I have significant real estate investments and inshaallah i can manage my child expenses easily. But please guide me for any relevent experience lawyer. My email id is sohailneduet@yahoo.com

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
The issue won’t be that you can afford the expense for your child, but that once a PR, she is entitled to use the healthcare system. While looking for a lawyer you should order the GCMS notes from IRCC. These will give you the IO actual notes regarding your file and provide you some idea of what you are actually going to have to address.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
The issue won’t be that you can afford the expense for your child, but that once a PR, she is entitled to use the healthcare system. While looking for a lawyer you should order the GCMS notes from IRCC. These will give you the IO actual notes regarding your file and provide you some idea of what you are actually going to have to address.
Also use of social services and special education requirements.

sohailneduet

May 20, 2017
Thanks. Should i request GCMS codes as it's 5th month running after AOR for FSW category. Medical results are still under review by cic. Further please furnish me lawyer details.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
The forum is run by an immigration law firm. You might try reaching out to them. You can apply from GCMS notes now, or at any time. Depending on how severely your daughter is affeced by Down Syndrome, I would anticipate you will receive a fairness letter in due course.

Last edited: