+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Douglas college

Akshjot

Jun 15, 2021
@Karan64braaap I am planning to apply for the Jan 2022 intake into post graduate diploma for marketing. In the earlier replies you have mentioned -In addition to that you have to have your documents evaluated/approved first before sending an application for admission. What is the process to get that done. I have contacted an IDP agent, however they are not accepting applications yet if any information on when they will start please let me know

Karan64braaap

Jul 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
@Karan64braaap I am planning to apply for the Jan 2022 intake into post graduate diploma for marketing. In the earlier replies you have mentioned -In addition to that you have to have your documents evaluated/approved first before sending an application for admission. What is the process to get that done. I have contacted an IDP agent, however they are not accepting applications yet if any information on when they will start please let me know
Well that’s something your agent would do on your behalf. They never reply to your emails unless it’s from an authorized agent. Even if you’ve submitted your application and mail them about the status, they would just issue you a standard email with no explanation.
Contact an authorized agent that works with Douglas college and submit your application through them. It’s going to take a while as you’re planning to apply for winter 22. When they open the application window, first your application would be reviewed by a international admissions officer and if you satisfy all the requirements for your proposed program, they will tell you to submit your application. Then you submit your application along with the fees and wait till they issue you an offer letter. Whole process can take upwards of 2 months but it can also be done within a month if you’re lucky

Akshjot

Jun 15, 2021
Thank you so much for the prompt reply. IDP agent is helping out with the process, hopefully they start accepting applications for Jan 2022 intake soon