+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Douglas college winter 2021 intake

simransuresh

Aug 17, 2020
Hi,
I am planning to apply for Douglas for the winter 2021 intake. Any idea when the portal will be open for accepting applications/deadline for application?
I contacted them directly, they said they are not accepting applications for winter now and will be open later..
anybody who has already applied there, can you guide me when will be open and how long to get acceptance letter?

Thanks

Oreoluwatemi

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Hi,
I am planning to apply for Douglas for the winter 2021 intake. Any idea when the portal will be open for accepting applications/deadline for application?
I contacted them directly, they said they are not accepting applications for winter now and will be open later..
anybody who has already applied there, can you guide me when will be open and how long to get acceptance letter?

Thanks
Are you sure, I applied for winter intake in June and I got admission.

simransuresh

Aug 17, 2020
Oh Okay. But when I asked about program availability, they said it is not open yet. I contacted my agent too, they didnt receive any info about it..
How did you apply? through agent?

Oreoluwatemi

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Oh Okay. But when I asked about program availability, they said it is not open yet. I contacted my agent too, they didnt receive any info about it..
How did you apply? through agent?
Yes, from my country(Nigeria)you have to apply through an agent that is affiliated with the college.

Helga Che

Aug 27, 2019
Hello, how long do they take to send offer letters after you submitted all required documents. I applied on october 27th for May intake, sent my required documents on the 12th of November. I am waiting for offer letter.