Waived
Passport Req..
27th February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
25th February 2015
LANDED..........
9th June 2015
Hi all,

I have some doubts regarding the address to be provided at POE to which the PR card will be dispatched:

1.) I have a job offer and am planning to join within a week after landing. So, is it possible for me to provide my future company's address as the address where the PR card has to be mailed? This would sound a little stupid if the address they are asking for is with the intention of knowing where I am going to reside along with where the PR card has to be mailed ;D Obviously, I cannot project that I am residing in my company. Please shed your views regarding this.

2.) Am staying at a Hotel for around a week during which time, am planning to find a rented apartment. So if I provide the Hotel's address at POE, and then I change the address online using ECAS on finding an apartment, is there a chance that the PR card might arrive at the Hotel since the instructions for online address change says that it takes 5 business days for the change to reflect.

In the above case, what happens if the applicant is not present at the place where the mail is delivered?

3.) Is it advisable to provide the address of an acquaintance, say my future manager or a friend of a relative???

4.) How long does it take for the PR card to arrive? Does it depend on the place where you reside?

Seniors and experienced members please provide your views regarding the above doubts.

Regards...