Doubts while filling up ITA form

rohansekhri

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Toronto
AOR Received.
23-01-2016
Here are my doubts:

1. For my wife, should I mark 'Yes' for name change --> first name is still as it is, surname changed

2. Has xxx xxxx you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country? --> my Spain tourist visa was denied due to low funds in my bank account. What shall I mark here.. Yes or No

3. in the personal history section, despite of putting everything for the last 10 years [my wife and I are 30 years old] we get this message below. I even entered school time details, but it did not help:
Error Description: Personal activities:
You must provide at least 10 continuous years of history from the date of client's 18th birthday.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohansekhri said:
Here are my doubts:

1. For my wife, should I mark 'Yes' for name change --> first name is still as it is, surname changed

2. Has xxx xxxx you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country? --> my Spain tourist visa was denied due to low funds in my bank account. What shall I mark here.. Yes or No

3. in the personal history section, despite of putting everything for the last 10 years [my wife and I are 30 years old] we get this message below. I even entered school time details, but it did not help:
Error Description: Personal activities:
You must provide at least 10 continuous years of history from the date of client's 18th birthday.
1. Yes you should.
2. Say yes and write a letter of explanation to clarify the situation.
3. Go few years back, say from 2002.

rohansekhri

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Toronto
AOR Received.
23-01-2016
is the police clearance certificate required for all the members [parents of both of us and siblings] or is it applicable for my wife and me?

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohansekhri said:
is the police clearance certificate required for all the members [parents of both of us and siblings] or is it applicable for my wife and me?
Only for those who will be travelling to canada. I assume its you and your spouse.

Incredibles

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
police clearance for children under 18 years is not required, ryt? in fact my child is just 1 yr old... wondering if she requires PCC as well :/

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Incredibles said:
police clearance for children under 18 years is not required, ryt? in fact my child is just 1 yr old... wondering if she requires PCC as well :/
I dont think so.