+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Doubts reg AINP form--Pl help me!!!

canadapr

Mar 9, 2009
FORM--AINP 009

1)Country of last Permanant Residence --I am from India and currently in US on h1b visa..So is the answer India?? (I am sorry if i seem stupid but i jus wanna clarify)

2)Qn number 6--What is the date format to be used in the from date and to date field is it mm/dd/yyyy or dd/mm/yyyy??

3)Qn number 7--In language ability to put high for english do v have to pass IELTS??

FORM--SCHEDULE 1

in personal history I dont have any space to fill in..can i enclose a sheet with it with this table

FORM--APPLICATION FOR PR IN CANADA

Visa office req for the process of ur application--what shd v fill in for this

FORM--SCHEDULE 4

1) What shd v fill in for proof of funds?

Thanks in advance

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
Just my 2 cents...

>1)Country of last Permanant Residence --I am from India and currently in US on h1b visa..So is the answer India?? (I am sorry if i seem stupid but i jus wanna clarify)
I had put "India"

>2)Qn number 6--What is the date format to be used in the from date and to date field is it mm/dd/yyyy or dd/mm/yyyy??
I think dd/mm/yyyy is the canadian convention

>3)Qn number 7--In language ability to put high for english do v have to pass IELTS??
No you dont have to pass IELTS.. you can put high if you are fluent...

>in personal history I dont have any space to fill in..can i enclose a sheet with it with this table
Yes attach a seperate sheet with all columns as per the questin and one the form mention... "pls see attached supplement"

>Visa office req for the process of ur application--what shd v fill in for this
It is the visa office where application will be sent... for applicant living in US it should be
"Buffalo, NY"

FORM--SCHEDULE 4

>1) What shd v fill in for proof of funds?

This is based on the proof of fund guidelines give on CIC website....
if you are applying for PNP nomination you dont have to provide the proof right now...
but while applying to CIC yes you do need to provide a bank statement or any other form of
proof of funds that can be converted to Canadian dollars...

canadapr

Mar 9, 2009
ainpdude said:
Just my 2 cents...

>1)Country of last Permanant Residence --I am from India and currently in US on h1b visa..So is the answer India?? (I am sorry if i seem stupid but i jus wanna clarify)
I had put "India"

>2)Qn number 6--What is the date format to be used in the from date and to date field is it mm/dd/yyyy or dd/mm/yyyy??
I think dd/mm/yyyy is the canadian convention

>3)Qn number 7--In language ability to put high for english do v have to pass IELTS??
No you dont have to pass IELTS.. you can put high if you are fluent...

>in personal history I dont have any space to fill in..can i enclose a sheet with it with this table
Yes attach a seperate sheet with all columns as per the questin and one the form mention... "pls see attached supplement"

>Visa office req for the process of ur application--what shd v fill in for this
It is the visa office where application will be sent... for applicant living in US it should be
"Buffalo, NY"

FORM--SCHEDULE 4

>1) What shd v fill in for proof of funds?

This is based on the proof of fund guidelines give on CIC website....
if you are applying for PNP nomination you dont have to provide the proof right now...
but while applying to CIC yes you do need to provide a bank statement or any other form of
proof of funds that can be converted to Canadian dollars...

thank u soo much for ur reply ainpdude..one more qn to go..in teh appl for PR do i belong to the economic class if i am applying under ainp with US H1b visa??shd i specify anythin in the other box??

canadapr

Mar 9, 2009
FORM SCHEDULE 1

1)I finished my masters degree(2 yrs)...should i put 2 yrs in the post secondary school category or should i include it in the university/college category along with my bachelor's degree??

FORM AINP 009

I worked for two branches of the same company in two different cities within india .How should i put my work history? Can i put evrything togetehr or i got to seperate them and show it?

Also I worked in US for the same company for different clients in different states as consultant.Can i put it as a single entity or should i seperate them?