+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Doubts about ECA- WES evaluation

prongs13

Star Member
May 8, 2014
For evaluation from WES- I have a bachelor of technology degree from Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, India. Do i need to send a xerox copy of Final degree certificate in sealed envelope also, attested by registrar of college ?
I have my Transcripts provided to me in a sealed envelope, signed and attested by our college registrar. Our college is self-run and conducts its own examinations, will it be ok if only my transcripts are in sealed envelope ? My college might not provide a copy of the final degree certificate in sealed envelope.

Also, which package to choose exactly ? i made an account on WES and it showed me option of one with 200 CAD $ as option for immigration, with IRCC able to access my records. Is this option enough ?

loveabhic

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Montréal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
14-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2017
1. Check WES website, it is clearly mentioned therein what all you have to send for evaluation of your diploma/graduation/PG
2.Again, why do you need a final degree copy in sealed copy. Check WES website, it is clearly mentioned therein what all you have to send for evaluation of your diploma/graduation/PG
3. That package is enough. What else you want to add, please suggest?

prongs13

Star Member
May 8, 2014
1 & 2- I did check the website and i find it a bit unclear whether the copy of final certificate should be in sealed envelope or not. I am assuming no but just in case it is required, i would not want to do it wrong way.

2. I am unaware if the same ECA is required by in future in canada or do we really need to keep a paper report with us, hence i asked.

I was hoping i could get feedback from other people with real-world experiences who have gone through this process.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
For evaluation from WES- I have a bachelor of technology degree from Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, India. Do i need to send a xerox copy of Final degree certificate in sealed envelope also, attested by registrar of college ?
I have my Transcripts provided to me in a sealed envelope, signed and attested by our college registrar. Our college is self-run and conducts its own examinations, will it be ok if only my transcripts are in sealed envelope ? My college might not provide a copy of the final degree certificate in sealed envelope.

Also, which package to choose exactly ? i made an account on WES and it showed me option of one with 200 CAD $ as option for immigration, with IRCC able to access my records. Is this option enough ?
Transcripts will suffice for evaluation.

Reactions: prongs13

ramaro7

Mar 15, 2018
prongs13, were your NIT transcripts accepted by WES? Apparently NIT does not feature in the autonomous colleges list that WES has. if yours was accepted, did you have to provide any additional documentation?