+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Doubt

Roserojo

Apr 28, 2019
I have 57%in my final semester that means my sixth semester. And I have two backlogs can I still apply to visa . I want to pursue my Pg diploma in early childhood education. Do I have any hope

reena.singh

Apr 17, 2019
first of all, try to study harder. I believe it was not a surprise when you get your marks. Some colleges have a pathway to universities (Early Child Education program) and you can be accepted and get PGWP after. Nothing is lost, make a good choises

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
I have 57%in my final semester that means my sixth semester. And I have two backlogs can I still apply to visa . I want to pursue my Pg diploma in early childhood education. Do I have any hope
I think for a pg diploma you must have complete degree. College might reject your application because you haven't completed one of the requirements.

reena.singh

Apr 17, 2019
I think for a pg diploma you must have complete degree. College might reject your application because you haven't completed one of the requirements.
if you are willing to pursue to PG you need degree. College can be just a step stone that will give you knowledge and skills. After college graduation you can be start working as ECE and move forward towards degree and pg later