+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Doubt regarding student permit approval

Senoza

Jul 6, 2019
Hi all,

I am a dentist from India. I am applying for diploma and graduate certificate program to enter Canada in order to clear the licensing exam.

The important part is last year I applied for visitor visa and got rejected thrice. So will this affect my student permit approval?

Apart from this, I also want to know whether opting for Diploma programs after completing a degree will reduce the chance of student permit approval when compared to that of a graduate certificate program?

Can anybody please help me on the same......

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Your previous visa rejection has no effect on study visa cause study permit isn't itself a visa you get a study permit approval you automatically get a residence approval
Now when you fill the main form you will see a field saying have you been previously rejected entry to canada make sure you you write your rejections details in that if you don't do that you might get banned opting for diploma or graduate cert both have less chances for visa i dont know what dentists go for after bds that is equivalent to masters but going for that program will have higher chances of approval but nothing is guaranteed anyway so just apply with the program you want and apply correctly rest depends upon luck