+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Doubt in Student Application Form India IMM1294E..!! Please help..!!

thatsnandu

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The link for "Student Form" or the "Student Application Form" for applications In India is as given below.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM1294E.PDF

Question number 9. Country Where Applying? (Same as the country of residence- Yes or No)

I know this sounds silly.. But shouldn't the answer be "Yes" if we r applying from India..?? It is just a doubt asked by one of my friend.. He says his consultant is keep on saying the answer is "NO"and then u have to write the details in the column below as "Canada" as the "country where applying" ..!! I told him it will not be like that.. still am putting it here for clarification..!! Hope you will help..!! Thanks..!!

Nandu

dawood2k

Star Member
May 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if ur applying from india now then tick YES same country on residence if u not leaving in your resident country then tick NO

Regards,

Dawood2k

thatsnandu

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dawood2k said:
if ur applying from india now then tick YES same country on residence if u not leaving in your resident country then tick NO

Regards,

Dawood2k
Thanks dear..!!

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
thatsnandu said:
The link for "Student Form" or the "Student Application Form" for applications In India is as given below.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM1294E.PDF

Question number 9. Country Where Applying? (Same as the country of residence- Yes or No)

I know this sounds silly.. But shouldn't the answer be "Yes" if we r applying from India..?? It is just a doubt asked by one of my friend.. He says his consultant is keep on saying the answer is "NO"and then u have to write the details in the column below as "Canada" as the "country where applying" ..!! I told him it will not be like that.. still am putting it here for clarification..!! Hope you will help..!! Thanks..!!

Nandu
Kill his consultant :D
Please ask your friend to recheck his filled documents from someone before submitting as this consultant doesn't look good to me.

thatsnandu

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hehehehe..!! I told him the same Bro..!! But "Kill" was something else..!! :D

Yes I made him check with one of our colleague who is in to consultancy for years but now left..!! Even I told him its just common sense.. and its simply illogical the way they say..!! He is a "tension party" and keeps on worrying on such things..!! Anyways Thanks dear..!! :)

brchekib

Jun 23, 2016
My son is resident in United Arab Emirates and wants to apply during his holidays in our country of citizenship Tunisia. when answering question #9 in IMM1294 as NO, Country: tunisia, Status: Citizen the remaining cells (From, To) need to be filled up with dates. What dates to enter?