+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Double Check on Documentation

jaymehta26

Jan 9, 2017
Hey guys,

Thank you so much clicking on to this thread.

I just want to double/ triple check with you guys on the document checklist. I am aware that the checklist is available but wanted you guys to OK it.

My case is straight forward therefore the documents are minimal. Here is what I am going to add to my file apart from the filled and signed application and a completed checklist.

- print out of online physical presence calculator (1,657 days)
- photocopies of biographical pages of passport (front and back of the only passport that I've ever held)
- diploma degree certificate from George Brown College (as language proof)
- drivers license and health card (as a form of ID)
- PR card copy
- passport pictures
- confirmation of PR (IMM 5292)
- fee receipt

To note:
- did not leave Canada for more than 10 days hence no police certificates
- no residence outside Canada
- not using any representative
- all documents are in English therefore no translation or affidavit required
- tax returns are available but not attaching to the file since they have not asked

If you think I have covered all the documents, I simply ask that you comment saying 'Ok', if not, then I request you to add the missing document.

I truly appreciate your time.
Jay

Shey.

Jul 17, 2019
Looks good!
Just some notes from me (you can ignore them):
- print out of online physical presence calculator (1,657 days) - don't forget to sign and put the date! (a lot of applications were returned because people didn't sign the calculator).
- don't forget to include the application form (signed and dated!) and check list (just a reminder) :);
- I don't recall PR card copy and confirmation of PR (IMM 5292) in the check list, maybe you can skip sending them.
Good luck!