Doc's Request.
02-09-2009
AOR Received.
29-09-2009
File Transfer...
29-09-2009
Passport Req..
17-03-2010
I don't know if this was asked before but i couldn't find it.

I have applied for a spousal visa (my wife is the sponsor) i have finished all the paper work send in the medical (1 month ago) and i have been waiting since Oct. 6th,2009.

is been almost 5 months and after my wife talked to her MP, we have found out that our application is almost done. Now my question is this...

I was thinking of going to canada on as a tourist (with a return ticket and everything) and then when my visa arrives to send my passport from there to syria and have my parents send it to me when it gets back or i can go to syria and have them stamp it ( i hear is faster when you go there). What you think, is that a good idea or should wait. going and waiting there for another 2 or 3 months or wait? will that create a problem or not? i dont think it should create a problem since i am only there as a tourist and not working.

Please advise.

thank you in advance for the assistance.
G

Mehwish9

Star Member
Apr 2, 2009
when it sounds "done" then dont leave the country,just wait till they finally call you.when there is no clue,then you can apply outland but when things are getting finalized,no way to leave them as such.hope it will help.