+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

done with my study

parabha3

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Hello guys,
I just recently completed my course on 19th December and so far i was working 20 hrs per week. But now i need to start working full time as i have to start paying my loans lol.
Does anyone knows the procedure for the same? When can i start working full time. I know i have to wait to get transcripts and then apply for work permit. but till then im sure thr has to be a way how i can work full time.

thank you. any input will be appreciated.

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

parabha3 said:
Hello guys,
I just recently completed my course on 19th December and so far i was working 20 hrs per week. But now i need to start working full time as i have to start paying my loans lol.
Does anyone knows the procedure for the same? When can i start working full time. I know i have to wait to get transcripts and then apply for work permit. but till then im sure thr has to be a way how i can work full time.

thank you. any input will be appreciated.

You can start working full time under implied status only after you have applied for PGWP.

parabha3

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
thank you for your reply. Also if I want to extend my PGWP, do i need to have a job in same field i took my course in? I do have a job offer from one company but it isnt from my field.