+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Done Bachelor's of Commerce... Please suggest program for Jan 15 intake...

Shivambhatia

Oct 29, 2014
Hi All,

I have completed Bachelor's of Commerce and planning for further study in Canada.
Please suggest program related to Business or Human Resource.

Please guide about settlement options also.

harpreet1990singh

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
Hello Bro, I am very active in the forum for 2 days and i get lots of information. Two provinces easy to get PR. British Columbia and Sasketachewan. I have 6.0 bands IELTS and cannot find any collage in Sasketacehwan who give me admissions.I find Selkirk Collage in BC who will give admissions.You may also choose PG Diploma Business.

rosykaur

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
I choose 4 institutions NYIT, VCC, Capilano University & Selkirk. I know I will go BC only. You may check all these.

Ryan1981

Jul 27, 2014
Almost all institutions have closed admissions for January 2015 intake. Some have February 2015 intake. Parkland College has a program in HR Management at Post Graduate level in Feb 2015.

navneet10sep

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shivambhatia said:
Hi All,

I have completed Bachelor's of Commerce and planning for further study in Canada.
Please suggest program related to Business or Human Resource.

Please guide about settlement options also.
I will recommend you to study Masters in Canada. But first check conditions if you are eligible to apply.
If you have 4 years of bachelor or 3 years of bachelor + one year PG diploma then you can apply for admission in Canadian Universities.
If you don't meet this condition then you should choose PG level diploma.

After the completion of post graduation program you will get Open work permit. The length of the Open work permit depends upon the length of study.

1 year study = 1 year of work permit
2 years '' = 3 years of work pemit

The rules of Permanent Residence vary from province. You should have a job + Work Experience ( 1 year minimum ) to apply for PR. Your Job should be matched with your profile.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
i agree with above poster u should always try for a masters degree ..if possible an MBA(MBA a bit expensive).....if ur going for a business course(PGD) go to a big city rather than small town.

navneet10sep

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mead said:
i agree with above poster u should always try for a masters degree ..if possible an MBA(MBA a bit expensive).....if ur going for a business course(PGD) go to a big city rather than small town.
@mead check your inbox i need help.

Aami333

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
mead said:
^SIMPLY put the BEST answer!
i have searched all there is to search from consultants, uni sites, college sites, here on this forum and talked to 3 people who have been there to Canada and are currently applying for their PR, the best way to go and get BETTER chance of getting good job and PR is to go to UNIVERSITY degree, be it Bachelors or Masters. PG diplomas are no more hot for easy VISA and better jobs.

NOT saying that they are plain useless, just saying that university candidates get higher chance in everything, from visa approval to job to PR and hence easy and better life in Canada.

i was also gonna go for PG Diploma first, but now, i will wait until Next March, when my Masters result here in my country comes. i will apply for Masters in Canada (my education here after Masters would be total of 16 Years cause of 2 years Bachelors and Masters each). if i get admission and visa, (which INSHAALLAH i will), i will go to Canada.
dont really want to have a REFUSAL stamp on me... :-*

gokilvnair

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Will i be able to get PR if i do PG Diploma from London, Canada or Toronto? :O

harpreet1990singh

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
PG Diploma in Ontario, no one got PR in Ontario. Better do from British Columbia. I did ground work and choose Selkirk College. Tuition fee very low and job opportunity iso good.

Aami333

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
harpreet1990singh said:
PG Diploma in Ontario, no one got PR in Ontario. Better do from British Columbia. I did ground work and choose Selkirk College. Tuition fee very low and job opportunity iso good.
no harsh feeling bro, but always advocating this Selkrik college eveywhere on every thread u go... smells like u are working for some agent... :-X :-X

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Aami333 said:
no harsh feeling bro, but always advocating this Selkrik college eveywhere on every thread u go... smells like u are working for some agent... :-X :-X
yes they r all agents
sanjubaba786
harpreet1990singh
priyahyd
rosykaur
Ryan1981

maybe only 1 agent with different ID's on the forum. if u see their posts they always promote northen lights ,Capilano University & Selkirk. so be careful how much u trust these guys. someone should complain about this behavior to the colleges/university and CIC. forum should charge them to post adversities here lol