+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

doing a diploma instead of another pg diploma?

mnint

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
Hi guys,

I am currently doing a pg diploma which is a bit related to social work. It will help me become a navigator which is a relatively new field. I wanted to know if it is wise for me to do a diploma program which will be of 2 years. I am planning to do social service worker but one of my friend told me if i do a diploma instead of another pg diploma it would be difficult for me to get PR. Also, my background is bachelors in bio-science that's also one of the reasons that i want to do social service worker diploma. Do you guys have any idea about this?

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
Hi guys,

I am currently doing a pg diploma which is a bit related to social work. It will help me become a navigator which is a relatively new field. I wanted to know if it is wise for me to do a diploma program which will be of 2 years. I am planning to do social service worker but one of my friend told me if i do a diploma instead of another pg diploma it would be difficult for me to get PR. Also, my background is bachelors in bio-science that's also one of the reasons that i want to do social service worker diploma. Do you guys have any idea about this?
You should do pg diploma instead of diploma as per my thinking. You can get further replies from senior members here and decide. Good luck.