+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does this position comes under noc b or noc c?

Chinar sharma

Jun 23, 2021
I just got an offer letter from a company named gatestone and the position for which I have been hired is financial service representative which comes under noc b. But the job description is way off from noc 6235. Below I have attached the roles and responsibilities, can someone please let me know if it’s a close match with 6235 or not.

roles and responsibilities
• Negotiating, planning and assisting consumers with correct payment resolutions on one or multiple credit card accounts including Consumer and Business accounts;
• Researching and answering questions regarding account status; assisting as personal financial advisor over the phone and ownership of fiduciary responsibility for the client;
• Administrating financial assessments and ensuring paperwork is prepared correctly for the best positive consumer experience;
• Continually delivering positive and difficult messages, personalizing each and every call, while multi-tasking and navigating through multiple pages and accurately documenting each consumer’s situation;
• Initiating consumer negotiations for debt recovery through phone and generating around 100-120 outbound and inbound calls a day, and ranking among the top 5 percentile for performance;
• Informing consumers of outstanding balances while attempting to collect payments, reviewing and verifying consumer account information;
• Performing financial assessments on consumer and business accounts and then placing them in the appropriate program for debt repayment;
• Conducting payment transactions electronically and negotiating payment arrangements for consumers on their accounts within FDCPA guidelines and thereafter documenting them;
• Using skip trace when needed to find additional consumer contact information and to collect on delinquent accounts;
• Providing timely, efficient, courteous and respectful customer service by trying to provide apt solution to problem or escalating them to the appropriate department.
• Manage all clients’ queries on financial issues, administer effective resolution of all customer complaints.
• Follow up on delinquent accounts and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action.
• Provide support to client by proffering solutions to address financial objectives.
• Analyzing accounts, interpreting summaries and implementing agreed upon plan to manage client portfolios

Naite

May 12, 2019
Hello, please was this a class b job? I just got an offer and I want to know if I can use it to apply for PR through express entry?