Does this mean I got my TRV Approved?

kvonrosen

Apr 4, 2019
Honduras
Category........
Hello,

This is in my account status details:
Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • October 15, 2019 Completed.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.
I recieved a original passport request letter and says the following:

This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application.

Passport requirements
• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport. Your passport must be received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your passport.

Does this mean I got my Visa approved?

Reactions: Intianu and SN001

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Your application was approved. Nothing else updates until the visa counterfoil is in your passport.

There are three or four posts a week where someone says "my status says approved, does that mean I'm approved?" and the answer is always the same: you've been approved.

The only chance for rejection is if your passport or stamps in it are fake.

SN001

Aug 20, 2013
Hello,

This is in my account status details:
Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • October 15, 2019 Completed.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.
I recieved a original passport request letter and says the following:

This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application.

Passport requirements
• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport. Your passport must be received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your passport.

Does this mean I got my Visa approved?

What is your timeline>