+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does Shivaji Unversity sends Transcripts for ECA?

nsrshkh

Apr 17, 2019
Good Day All,

I am planning to apply for Canada PR. For the 1st step that is ECA, as per new rule university must send transcripts to WES in sealed envelop. I have done my B.tech from Shivaji University, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India.

My question is Does Shivaji Unversity sends documents to WES? I have already mailed to registrar of University. I have created this thread for immediate answers.

Thanks in advance guys.

Regards
Nasir Shaikh

neerajsoni

Feb 18, 2019
Good Day All,

I am planning to apply for Canada PR. For the 1st step that is ECA, as per new rule university must send transcripts to WES in sealed envelop. I have done my B.tech from Shivaji University, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India.

My question is Does Shivaji Unversity sends documents to WES? I have already mailed to registrar of University. I have created this thread for immediate answers.

Thanks in advance guys.

Regards
Nasir Shaikh
Hi Nasir,
Yes, Shivaji University sends documents to WES through Regsitered Post which take around 20-25 days of time. You just need to pay the postal charges which is Rs. 250. You should contact at sfc@unishivaji.ac.in but they take too much time to respond.

Regards,
Neeraj

baigmirza490

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Good Day All,

Thanks in advance guys.

Regards
Nasir Shaikh
Hi Nasir

Did you get your ECA? Please share your experience?