+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does SBI do Pre-Visa Disbursement

Bhaviknet32

Jun 16, 2019
Does SBI transfer the money (loan) to foreign account before we start the CANADA student visa process like GIC and first semester of the tuition fees?

Ghosh

Jun 14, 2019
Does SBI transfer the money (loan) to foreign account before we start the CANADA student visa process like GIC and first semester of the tuition fees?
I'm not saying this for SBI particularly because but I used another bank but yes ,banks do transfer the money for GIC and fees because it's a prerequisite for the visa application.

Ghosh

Jun 14, 2019
Can i expect GIC amount from the bank loan
I didn't get your question, but what I'm assuming is that you can apply for GIC at any of the banks written on CIC website and when they ask you to transfer the money you could go to your parent bank that is SBI in your case with the instruction letter that the GIC providing bank shall send you and pay the amount.

Bhaviknet32

Jun 16, 2019
Sorry for my previous question which is not clear. As i am planning to do my diploma course from Canadian college i want to approach a bank for loan and get paid for my tuition fees, does this loan covers GIC amount also or do i need to pay from my pocket ?

Ghosh

Jun 14, 2019
Ah okay , so yes you can apply for GIC through loan no need to pay from your pocket. Your bank should approve the extra amount required for GIC as well as it's meant for your living expenditure. But because it's a diploma I can't really say it for sure. Sorry

Bhaviknet32

Jun 16, 2019
Really appreciate for your quick response and thanks. So SBI might not provide loan for diploma course in CANADA

Ghosh

Jun 14, 2019
I think you should go and talk to the manager once or your account representative as a number of students have picked up student loans for diploma in Canada. You could mention your fee plus the 10000 Canadian dollars under living expenditure. It should work out as long as your case is genuine. Hope that helps !

Gargm532

Jan 25, 2020
I took loan from sbi to study in canada. My loan was approved. Now they are saying to show proof to advance fees payment to university before applying the visa. Now what can i show them as a proof. Becuase fees payment in advance is mandatory for applying the visa. Pleaee help me

Mohan532

Mar 5, 2020
I took loan from sbi to study in canada. My loan was approved. Now they are saying to show proof to advance fees payment to university before applying the visa. Now what can i show them as a proof. Becuase fees payment in advance is mandatory for applying the visa. Pleaee help me
You can ask the bank to pay the fee from your loan. Once it is paid you get the fee payment receipt.
What is the timeline you applied loan and how much time it took to approve? And from which city?

Gargm532

Jan 25, 2020
You can ask the bank to pay the fee from your loan. Once it is paid you get the fee payment receipt.
What is the timeline you applied loan and how much time it took to approve? And from which city?
But they are not ready to pay before visa. They asked for written proof.