+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does Pre-University Certificate Count?

imerickf

Feb 21, 2022
Hi, I have a pre-university certificate that was issued to me via my university's continuing studies program. Any ideas if this would be counted as the second degree in the education section for CRS score? I was told by the IRCC that the length of the second degree is not important as long as I completed it (for context: I have a 4yr bachelor degree already)

Do you guys know if this certificate would work since it's technically a certificate of completion issued by an university.

Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, I have a pre-university certificate that was issued to me via my university's continuing studies program. Any ideas if this would be counted as the second degree in the education section for CRS score? I was told by the IRCC that the length of the second degree is not important as long as I completed it (for context: I have a 4yr bachelor degree already)

Do you guys know if this certificate would work since it's technically a certificate of completion issued by an university.

Thanks
Is this Canadian education since posting under CEC? If not, do you have ECA for it that states at least a one year program.