+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does Post Graduate Diploma course from IIIT banglore & Upgrad considered for Canada PR.

gurjeet8197

Jun 11, 2023
Hey Kunal, FYI .. I'm already in the pool .. my prev score prior to this was 435 and now it's 468 (updated 2 months back). I had already reached out to others on this platform earlier who had got 32 points on their express entry profile and then only proceeded with this course. As you said, it could probably be something to do with your profile, so please don't tag it as a false claim
Hi
HI Above claim is false. This will not add 33 points in CRS but only 19 points.
See my post earlier where I had posted below.

I have four year bachelor of engineering degree(Year 2005 to 2009) and 1 year PGD ML-AI program from IIITB & Upgrad (Jan 2021 to Feb 2022) .

I got WES evaluations with Canadian equivalence as follows:
Bachelor's degree (four years)
Postgraduate diploma (one year)

My CRS score with Bachelor degree only is 451 and I was expecting that adding PGD in express entry profile will add 32 points as I read in this forum.

But when I added the PGD in express entry profile , My CRS score only increased by 19 points (470 now). I am bit disappointed and not sure if I did it wrong way.I choose "One year program at university, college, trade or technical school,or other institute" in Level of education in express entry profile for PGD. Since I am working professional and the PGD was a distance learning course, I choose "Part time" in express entry form.(not sure if this is a problem)
Hi, finally how much points did u get for executive PGD course?

rounak_2612

Jun 27, 2023
Hi,
Anyone recently got the wes evaluation for Upgrad PGD?
I heard that from 1 November 2022, DEB (Distance Education Bureau) does not give accreditation to 1 year PG Diploma

akaur13

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Hi,
Do you have any further update on this on WES recognition of Exec PGP?
I joined in April batch. At the time of admission I was told that course name change won't have any impact on WES recognition but now picture seems to be different.
Please confirm if you have any info regarding this.
Hi,
Any updates on this

AT11

Dec 10, 2021
Hello everyone,

I hope this message finds you in good spirits. My name is Akshat Mehta, and I'm reaching out to share my experiences and insights regarding the Executive Post Graduate Program in AI/ML at IIIT-B, which I recently completed.

Before embarking on this educational journey, I conducted thorough research on various facets of the program, including degree validation and other critical aspects. I wanted to ensure that my investment of time and effort would lead to a valuable and recognized qualification. Now having successfully completed the program, I am more than willing to assist anyone interested in learning more about it.

If you are considering enrolling in the IIIT-B Executive PG Program in AI/ML or have any questions regarding the program's structure, content, industry relevance, or any other related aspect, feel free to reach out to me. I can provide valuable insights gained from my 1.5 years of firsthand experience.

Please drop me an email at at.akshat.mehta.2107@gmail.com, and I'll be happy to share detailed information and address any queries you may have.
Thank you for your time, and I look forward to assisting you on your educational journey.

LinkedIn Profile - https://www.linkedin.com/in/akshatmehta11/

Best regards,
Akshat Mehta