+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

does my usa refused visa impacts on express entry pr processing?

Feb 5, 2018
I am planning to apply for canada express entry. My usa visa got refused when I went for stamping . They denied under section 212 a 6 c1 i.e misrepresentation . Can you please let me know is this going to effect my canada pr process or during visa process. Thanks in advance

applicant_2016

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
I am planning to apply for canada express entry. My usa visa got refused when I went for stamping . They denied under section 212 a 6 c1 i.e misrepresentation . Can you please let me know is this going to effect my canada pr process or during visa process. Thanks in advance
As long as you explain everything clearly and don't lie in your EE application - you should be fine. Visa refusal from US shouldn't impact your EE application as long as you're in the clear.

Reactions: sam_dawkins

arthurmr

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Generally no, but that depends on the why it was refused in the first place. Be honest and explain clearly your situation clearly, you're given the opportunity to do so in the forms.

pravalika

Aug 21, 2018
i am in same situation , i have got 212 while stamping at visa consulate. nothing is on passport. i don't know if this will effect my pr process. please can some one help me on this.

pravalika

Aug 21, 2018

so what happened now ? did you apply and get PR?