+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does multiple applicants in the same application get visa at the same time?

m.orko

Aug 19, 2019
Hello all, I have applied for my parents super visa. Turns out my dad will have to go through some medical treatment that will take few months. I am wondering if my mom will have to wait until my dad's decision is made or they are made independently? (In the application center they are shown as two separate applications but so far correspondents are happening together- bio metrics, medical request all happened on the same day).
Did anyone go through similar situation where one applicant was delayed but the other was not?
Thanks in advance!

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Hello all, I have applied for my parents super visa. Turns out my dad will have to go through some medical treatment that will take few months. I am wondering if my mom will have to wait until my dad's decision is made or they are made independently? (In the application center they are shown as two separate applications but so far correspondents are happening together- bio metrics, medical request all happened on the same day).
Did anyone go through similar situation where one applicant was delayed but the other was not?
Thanks in advance!
Does multiple applicants in the same application get the visa the same time? Maybe.
The reason I said maybe because I read a few cases here that either the main applicant gets the decision first or the other applicant.
How you applied can be a factor. For paper, once you submit your TRV you also get your Biometrics right away. Unlike online, you need to wait for the request. and some cases in this forum experienced a 2 or more days gap in getting the Biometrics from the applicants. Processing will be delayed if the Biometrics is not received.

m.orko

Aug 19, 2019
Does multiple applicants in the same application get the visa the same time? Maybe.
The reason I said maybe because I read a few cases here that either the main applicant gets the decision first or the other applicant.
How you applied can be a factor. For paper, once you submit your TRV you also get your Biometrics right away. Unlike online, you need to wait for the request. and some cases in this forum experienced a 2 or more days gap in getting the Biometrics from the applicants. Processing will be delayed if the Biometrics is not received.
thanks for the explanation.. I guess I will have to wait at this point.