+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does mistake in old travel visa application affect current EE application?

anik2015

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Dear Altruists,

I recently found that i had made a mistake in my visitor visa application to Canada back in 2016 where i mistakenly put another company's name in my previous employer's field. My travel visa was approved back then and I travelled to Canada with no trouble. I guess verification related to x-employer was not required for travel visa.
Now after receiving ITA in March 2018, I had applied for PR under EE and with accurate name of my ex-employer alongwith documentary evidences (Ex: Job Experience, Salary Slips).

However after submission and receiving AOR, I found the mistake in my old application for travel visa.

Am i going to face rejection for misrepresentation or something similar to this? Is there any way to inform CIC about the mistake i found after receiving AOR?

Please shed some light on this matter

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
From your end I think you should try and explain the error and then hope for the best. Yours is a unique situation and doesn't look like anybody can tell you what the outcome is going to be. Use the ircc webform to send them a letter of explanation.

anik2015

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
From your end I think you should try and explain the error and then hope for the best. Yours is a unique situation and doesn't look like anybody can tell you what the outcome is going to be. Use the ircc webform to send them a letter of explanation.
Thank you! Will go for loe and hope for the best