+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does MBA(PGDBM) from AICTE approved private college (no Uni affiliation) count?

Shaswat

Oct 26, 2017
Hello did you get any solution for this.
Hi there!

I got my marksheets sealed and signed by my college in a sealed envelope and sent it to WES for evaluation. That worked. Although my PGDM degree was not considered as "Post Graduation", WES considered it as Degree. It will help you to get more points under "Two or more Degree" category.

shin_apurva

Mar 27, 2018
Hi there!

I got my marksheets sealed and signed by my college in a sealed envelope and sent it to WES for evaluation. That worked. Although my PGDM degree was not considered as "Post Graduation", WES considered it as Degree. It will help you to get more points under "Two or more Degree" category.
Hi,
I am going to begin with WES process, as you have completed PGDM did you get transcripts from college or AICTE.
Also, I would like to know which Institution Type you have selected on WES site

gudboy88

Nov 19, 2017
Bengaluru
Category........
FSW
Hi there!

Hello, i too have completed aicte approved 2 yr pgdm in 2011-13, however my college became autonomous in 2012. will this be accepted by WES?

madhurima

Aug 2, 2018
AICTE approved two year pgdm counts as master degree. I have pgdm from mdi, gurgaon which is AICTE approved but not affiliated to a university. WES certified it as Master Degree.
@rajibsam -Can you please tell if there is any format to get PGDM transcripts in? If you have that can you share? Also, just getting the transcripts from college in a sealed envelope is fine. I mean any other stamp/attestation needed on the documents? Thankyou for all your help.

madhurima

Aug 2, 2018
Hi there!

@Shaswat Did you get your original marksheets in a sealed envelope or you got printed them again and then sent it to WES? Did you also send something in transcript format? Can you please share the details? Thankyou!

dkchaitanya

May 12, 2017
Hello,
I have completed my Post Graduation Diploma in Management (Finance& Marketing ) from Institute of Advance Management Education and Entrepreneurship(AICTE Approved) in 2009-2011. The college is located at Siddipet district, Telangana. The college was an autonomous college and it has been acquired by Hamsa Homeopathy Medical College at present. I want to collect my transcripts from the college where I graduated but since it has been acquired by medical college, I am unable to get the transcripts. I have only my consolidated memorandum of all my semesters. Could you please let me know if there is any other way for WES to consider my master degree without transcripts?

Annie g

Nov 17, 2021
AICTE approved two year pgdm counts as master degree. I have pgdm from mdi, gurgaon which is AICTE approved but not affiliated to a university. WES certified it as Master Degree.
Hi, I did my PGDM from Noida in 2010. It was 2 years full time course and institute was AICTE approved. Unfortunately that institute was closed down. Now I am bit confused, whether my degree will be considered by WES or not? And how could I apply for transcripts and whom should I contact?

Annie g

Nov 17, 2021
Hi all, I did my PGDM from Noida back in 2010, 2 years full time course. Institute was approved by AICTE . Unfortunately that institution was closed down. Now I am totally lost. I wanted to apply for transcripts but seems there is no hope. I am bit worried too, whether my PG degree will considered by WES or not and again whom should I approach for the transcripts?

It would be great if anyone could help me to find my answers? Thanks in advance