+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does IRCC always call before Oath Ceremony (for confirmation or sth? For a family application, would they call both (me & my spouse) or just one call?

mandhaata

Aug 9, 2019
Want to know if IRCC always calls before Oath Ceremony (for confirmation or sth)?

Or such calls are optional and happen only if the applicants do not send back the forms in-time?

If they always call, then for a family application, would they call both (me & my spouse) or just one call per family? And what would happen if we miss their call(s)?

please advise.

Last edited:

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Want to know if IRCC always calls before Oath Ceremony (for confirmation or sth)?

Or such calls are optional and happen only if the applicants do not send back the forms in-time?

If they always call, then for a family application, would they call both (me & my spouse) or just one call per family? And what would happen if we miss their call(s)?

please advise.
Calls from IRCC before oath don't happen to everyone. There is no need to send any forms before oath, I think. They seem to be random, not sure what the criteria is.

If all family members are taking oath on the same day, then it is possible that only one family member will be called but I'm not 100% sure about that.

If you miss their call, I suppose they might probably email you with the same information they were going to convey on the call.

Reactions: bellaluna