+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does having an outland dependent (spouse) delay issuing the PR for the inland main applicant?

omarawad

Jul 1, 2018
For recent CEC inland applicants with outland dependents, did having an outland dependent (spouse) delay issuing your CoPR?

I'm marrying in 2 months and I'm contemplating if I should wait till I get married and add my wife (outland) to my CEC inland application.

Kinney58

Oct 12, 2021
For recent CEC inland applicants with outland dependents, did having an outland dependent (spouse) delay issuing your CoPR?

I'm marrying in 2 months and I'm contemplating if I should wait till I get married and add my wife (outland) to my CEC inland application.
If you're eligible, you can sponsor your spouse, partner or dependent children to become permanent residents of Canada. If you do, you must be able to: support them financially. make sure they don't need social assistance from the government.

Target Gift Card Balance

Last edited:

omarawad

Jul 1, 2018
If you're eligible, you can sponsor your spouse, partner or dependent children to become permanent residents of Canada. If you do, you must be able to: support them financially. make sure they don't need social assistance from the government.
As the questions states, I'll be applying for CEC under the express entry and I'll include my wife as an outland dependent.